𝙲𝚑 ₂₅ 𝙰 𝙵𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅs, ᴀs sʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ
ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs
ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ's ʟɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ's ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ɢᴏɴ' ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴜʀɴ, ʙᴀʙʏ, ʙᴜʀɴ, ʙᴀʙʏ
ʜɪs ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ."

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢

"Hey guys I wanted to tell you something." I say.

Everyone looks to me and gathers around. I take a deep breath looking down at my feet feeling the heavy stares on me and look up.

"I'm finishing my Kalos journey by myself, I can't travel with you guys anymore."

The only thing I get is silence after I said the words I was afraid to say. What the doctor said to me really got through in my head and he was right.

ıllıllı 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 ıllıllı

"You're still young, If I were you I would focus on my dreams first. Not worrying about love, you got all the time in the world to fall in love." The doctor says checking my ribs and I nod.

"You're right, if I want to be a Pokemon Master, then I have to work hard at it and keep my focus." I say standing up from the bed smirking.

He's right I do have all the time in the world for love, but right now I need to focus on my dream of becoming a Pokemon master. That means no distractions and just hard work ahead. If I don't leave them now, it would be hard to leave them later, so right now is the perfect time to leave.

I look at all of their reactions and they all have nothing but pure shock on their faces. I clear my throat thinking it would clear them from their trance, which it does.

"What are you thinking!? You can't leave!" Bonnie shouts stomping her foot and tears gather in her eyes.

"Oh Bonnie, I'm so sorry." I say weakly as I pull her into my arms hugging her tightly and she just cries. I feel a few tears fall from my eyes as well. Who knew leaving would be this hard? The gang has became another family, that it's just so hard to leave, because they feel like home.

"Bonnie's right you can't go, there is so much I want to learn from you about pokemon performing, plus who will shop with me?" Serena says tearing up moving away from Nate and comes towards me. She joins the hug with me and Bonnie and we all cry together. We pull away after a little while and I wipe my eyes.

"We'll still see each other, there's going to be a lot of times where we bump heads. Like the next Showcase, the Master class, and the Pokemon league. Trust that you'll see me again." I say.

Bonnie just shakes her head and pouts and Dedenne climbs into Bonnie's arms trying to comfort her but Bonnie just keeps shaking her head letting her tears fall freely.

"It's not going to be the same, yeah we were a family before you joined the group, but you have joined and now a part of this family. We're going to miss you so much...I just don't want you to go!" Bonnie shouts getting only more frustrated and runs away and we all watch her with shocked faces. I try to go after her but Clemont places a hand on my shoulder shaking his head and goes after his sister. The guilt builds up in the bottom of my stomach as I watch him run after her. I look at Serena who just shakes her head as well and goes after the two along with Nate.