cн 40 ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴏᴘ."

No one wanted to believe it. It was like a blink of an eye when it happened. Ash had thought breaking Olivia from the spell would save her, only for her to fall to her faith. He wasn't even allowed to grief as the fate of not only Kalos, but the entire world depended on him.

He clenched his fists and stood up with his head held high. Olivia's death will not be a waste. It was a sad sacrifice that no one wanted to happen.

Ash knew Olivia would have been satisfied on how it happened because she put the little bit of effort in trying to save the world. If stopping her meant saving the world then she would have wanted that, but not him. He would have found another way to stop the control, but with limited time he had no choice.

"Let's save Chespie." Ash said looking at the rock that continued its way towards the Sundial.

"Alright everyone lets try to clear a path for Ash and Alain to get to that rock." Diantha shouted and everyone with their pokemon ran towards the rock. The vines moved quick and tried to stop them from getting any closer.

"Pikachu and Glitter use Iron tail! Greninja use cut!" Ash shouted.

"Charizard use flamethrower!" Alain shouted.

The pokemon attacked the many vines as best as they could but the vines only grew quicker and attacked them. Valerie the Laverre City gym leader along with Olympia Anistar city gym leader were first to help make the path as their pokemon destroyed some of the vines. Sadly they were grabbed by the vines with no way of escape. They urged Ash and Alain to keep going no matter what.

Next was Korrina the Shalour City gym leader along with Ramos the Couramine city gym leader to help make a path. Ash was sad to watch them get captured as well but he kept going.

The vines were quick to try to attack Alain and Ash, but with the help of Viola and Grant they were able to continue on. Grant used his Pokemon to make a steady rock wall for Ash and Alain to climb onto to get to the huge rock faster. As they climbed the rock wall the vines were quick to reach up and attack, but got frozen from Wulfric and his Pokemon. Alain and Ash were able to get to the top of the rock wall and saw the huge rock close by. Just a little bit more and they will be at the huge oncoming rock. Former Champion Diantha and Former Champion Steven were by Ash and Alain's side clearing the path towards the rock. They had both their pokemon use Psychic power to control the vines from attacking Ash and Alain.

They were at the peak of the rock and saw the water Shurkien in sight. It would need to take a lot of power to break through that rock, and there was no time to waste.

Ash felt the strong support from everyone and his Pokemon, but most of all he felt the support of Olivia on his shoulders and that's what gave him a confidence boost.

"Pikachu use Electro ball! Greninja use water shurkien!! Glitter use Volt tackle!" Ash shouted.

"Charizard use Flamethrower!" Alain shouted. He too had much motivation, from Marin. His main priority was to get Chespie back for Marin and that's exactly what he was going to do. He felt like that was a way to redeem himself, so he wasn't going to let anything stop him.

Electro ball, Water Shurkein, Volt tackle, and Flamethrower manage to break through the center of the rock where Marin's Chespie was. The two trainers entered the core of the rock and looked at the unconscious Chespie. The crystals inside were beginning to attack Alain and Ash preventing them to get closer.