𝙲𝚑 41 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚜

"ɪᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ...ɪᴛs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ."

I didn't go speak to Serena yet, because I wasn't so sure what I was going to say. I didn't have the right to be mad at her, because she never knew Ash and I were together. I didn't like the fact that she took advantage over his vurneable state, but I'm putting it behind me. Ash and I are in a good place now, so there is no reason to have hard feelings towards her.

Before having feelings for Ash, I had a great friendship with her. Even when I had feelings for Ash, she was a good friend to me. I'm not going to throw that friendship away over some petty boy drama.

We were all at Professor Sycamore's lab. After a challenger requested to battle Clembot, Clermont has been working non stop. We had to pull him out to get some fresh air. Once we opened the door Marin was suddenly knocked over. I helped her stand and she thanked me. I was surprised to see decorations all around the hallways and we all looked at Marin confused.

"What's all of this?" Ash asked.

"Since Alain is coming home, I thought it would be nice to throw a little party for him." Marin said, then a thick smell of smoke filled my noise.

"Why does it smell like something's burning?" Clemont asked.

"Burning!?" Marin ran start down the the hall and we all decided to follow her. She ran to a kitchen and took something out from the oven she placed the pan down that had something she made. It looked burnt to a crisp and very inedible.

"It was my specialty..." She whined taking th pan and throwing the whole thing in the trash.

"Marin if you have more ingredients I'll be happy to help you." Serena says.

"We can all pitch to help." I say volunteering as well.

"I would love to decorate!!" Bonnie cheered.

"Really? Wow thanks guys." Marin says with a huge smile on her face.

"Let's get to work then." Ash said.

Clemont and Ash headed down the hall to decorate the ceiling, while Bonnie did the lower decorations.

Marin, Serena, and I were in the kitchen making as much food as possible. It was a little awkward between Serena and I, but I smiled at her to ease the tension and she smiled back at me. After that we all had fun cooking together.

Once we were done, Marin was taking the food into the main room and Serena and I were cleaning.

"Serena can I talk to you for a second." I said as she was drying the dishes. She placed the dish that she was drying down and turned to me.

"Its not your fault what happened, and I don't have the right to be upset with you. I just want us to start fresh." I say and her frown turns to a smile and she pulls me in for a hug.

"Of course!! I'm so happy we're cool again." She cheers and I laugh.

"I also wanted to ask you something." I said and she pulled away from the hug looking at me confused.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You and I both love pokemon performing right?" I asked her and she nodded.

"More than anything." She said.

"I have the chance to open up Pokemon showcases in Alola. First the stadiums have to be built, and everything business wise about it has to be done." I ramble and she giggles.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you." She says and I smile.

"There's just one thing that I need from you though..." I said.