𝙲𝚑 ₅ 𝙸 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ, ᴍʏ ʜᴀɪʀ, ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ɪn ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ʜᴀs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ. ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴜs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ."

Ash is a lot better than the other day. He didn't want to tell us what bothered him so much, so we just dropped it. Today is the day of his gym battle so we're all in a hype and excited mood for him. He isn't showing any sign of being nervous, which is good, I believe that he will get his seventh gym badge.

After we ate breakfast it seemed like he couldn't wait any longer and took off excitedly.

"Ash wait up!" Serena says running after him with Bonnie right next to her.

"Can we not run?" Clemont whines. I laugh and run along side Clemont feeling bad that he is always the last one to get there. An explosion up ahead is what stops all of us in our tracks. I make my way in front of the group and head towards all the commotion. 

"Brionne come on out!" I say throwing Brionne's Pokeball and she comes out. She follows me to the explosion with the others following us. I see professor Sycamore with his assistants getting attacked by a girl with a Sigilyph.

"Professor!" I say then stop when I see broken equipment in front of me.

"It's you!...grrrr...Sableye let's go!" The girl screams letting out a Sableye.

"What's going on?" Serena asks from next to me.

"I think she's trying to attack us." Clemont says.

"What did we do to you?" Ash asks the girl.

"Sableye use power gem." The girl growls with a menacing glare towards us. We have to act fast...

"Everyone run! Brionne send it back with Hyper Voice!" I call out, and the others run to where Professor Sycamore is at. The Hyper Voice cuts off the power gem easily making me smirk.

"Is that the best you got." I laugh and place my hands on my hips as I give her a cocky smirk. The girl looks to me then to the others, but it seemed Ash knew what to do before she could even try.

"Professor get back! Pikachu electro ball!" Ash says, and Pikachu jumps off of Ash's shoulder and uses electro ball at Sigilyph who dodges. Ash then stands next to me giving me a thumbs up.

"Grrr...Sigilyph use Pyswave!" The girl says getting more angry.

"Brionne cover Pikachu and use Moon Blast!" I say. Brionne uses it's tail to move faster on the land covering Pikachu and launches a moon blast that counters against the Pyswave and hits Sigilyph.

"Hey thanks Ollie." Ash says, winking at me with a smirk on his face and gives another thumbs up.

"Can you still battle Sableye? Ok then use Shadow Claw!" The girl says comforting her pokemon before focusing her attention back on us.

"Pikachu counter it with Iron Tail." Ash says. Brionne lifts Pikachu up by it's tail tossing Pikachu so it gets better height and counters Sableye's shadow claw.

"Ok Brionne use bubble beam!" I say. Brionne leaps up into the air and uses bubble beam at Sigilyph causing damage making Sigilyph faint.

"Oh no, Sigilyph return!" The girl says returning Sigilyph then sends us a glare.

"Why you little! Sableye use power gem!"

"Brionne use Moon blast!"  I call out.

"Pikachu Iron tail!" Ash calls out. The moon blast stops the power gem which gives Pikachu the chance to attack as it jumps high over the smoke and hits hard on Sableye who faints.