𝙲𝚑 ₂₁ 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙸𝚝 𝙾𝚞𝚝....𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

"sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ'e ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ'e sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴡs
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀʀᴇs
ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ."

I'm getting really sick and tired of that pathetic smoke. I swear when I see Gladion, I'm going to really show my appreciation for him having me here.

I woke up in another cell, but this time Ash, Pikachu, and Sylveon were with me. It was a little darker in the room so you couldn't see what was beyond the cell. Ash was still unconscious along with Pikachu so the only one I could talk to was Sylveon. To think if we would have just kept running instead of stopping maybe we could of made it out of here. I hear a slight groan from beside me and to see Ash and Pikachu are waking up.

"Good Morning." I say in a fake cheery tone.

"I swear when I see that guy, I'm gonna kill him." Ash says as he holds onto his head.

"I said the same thing several times while you were asleep. I just want this whole thing to be over " I say sadly.

"What have you always told me, since you came on a journey with us?" Ash asks and I lean my head against the cell thinking.

"Improving your battling style helps you improve your bond with your pokemon?" I say.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "No, that we make a perfect team. All I'm saying is we will get out of here, but only if we work together." He says with a glint in his eye that has me feeling all empowered inside. I nod with a whole boost of confidence and stand up.

"What about that annoying smoke? Yeah it may be easy to get out of here but that ridiculous smoke always stops us." I say and sit back down rather defeated.

"I don't know..." he says looking bummed, and I feel bad because it's my fault he's here.

This buzzing sound is what catches my attention and I start to look around. "Ash do you hear that?" I ask standing up holding onto the bars of the cell.

A hologram appears in front of us and the picture is hard to really look at. Ash stands up as well and we look at each other confused then back to the screen. The perfect becomes clear and it shows Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont in a cell calling for help.

"Its the others!" Ash growls and slams his foot against the cell then starts to pace.

"How can we be so sure that, what they're showing us is real? They tricked the both of us, so they're probably doing it again." I shrug.

"What do you mean?" Ash asks.

"Did they show you a video of me getting hurt?" I say to him raising an eyebrow at him. He nods and I roll my eyes.

"They did the same to me too. These videos are just allusions caused by a Zorark." I scoff.

"This time it could be different though. I don't want to take any chances. Now, we really have to get out of here." He says still pacing.

The sound of a door opening is what shuts us both up and turn. Gladion enters the room with two guards by his side. Ash places his arm out so that I'm right behind him.

"Alright it's time." Gladion says.

"Time for what?" I ask giving him a hard glare. He only rolls his eyes and nods at the two guards.

The two guards enter the cell with us and we back up into a corner of the cell.

"Ash, if you don't come with us. They're going to hurt Olivia. Is that what you want?" Gladion states calmly.