𝙲𝚑 ₁₂ 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊 𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊

"ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs.
ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜʀɴ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ."

We've been traveling for a couple days, and let me tell you....its been very awkward. I didn't mean to be the negative Nancy of the group, but that dream just really got to me. It was a sign for me to train harder, so that I won't let no one, not even Ash throw me off my game.

Every time someone of the gang and I crossed paths rather it was collecting water, or helping clean up it was just awkward. A few words and small smiles, and a nod here and there.

I was teaching Leafeon Energy ball. Since my Pokemon and I have been doing some very hardcore training, rather it was running at dawn before the gang woke up, battle practice, or simple statistic practice like speed, defense, and power pratice, we didn't stop. Leafeon was getting the hang of making the energy ball, but she had trouble shooting it. So I drew a target on a tree, for her to practice her aim.

"Alright Leafeon today is the day we master this move! Use energy ball!" I shout. Leafeon closes her eyes to focus and a ball of energy grows in front of her and she shoots it, but it misses the tree making her drop her ears in a sad way. I walk up to her sitting next to her.

"Don't worry about it girl, not everyone masters something in one day, you'll be fine." The target on the tree gets covered with the frubble from Frogadeir so Leafeon and I look back to see a determined Frogadeir.

He walks over to Leafeon and makes an water pulse in his hand, then launches it at the target hitting it dead on. Leafeon stands up and nods towards Frogadeir as she lets out a sound of determination and makes a energy ball and hits closer to the target.

"Wow, you almost got it! You have a supportive teacher Leafeon." I say smiling towards Frogedier. Leafeon nods and smiles at him in a way to say thank you. I take a step back, letting the two practice together and just watch. Someone walks next to me and I see it's Ash. I let out a sigh and look at him sideways.

"Are you ever going to tell me, what's wrong?" He asks softly as he sends me a sideways glance, then watches the two Pokemon in front of us.

"There's things best left unsaid." I say.

"I'm worried, you've been training really hard, and you've been quiet for the last few days, I miss you laughing and having fun with us. I miss your smile." He says, turning towards me, but I kept my focus on the Pokemon.

"You can't win with just luck, it's all about training." I say.

"Are you mad at us? Mad at me? Because you can train hard all you want, but your attitude with us is not necessary. If you have a problem, then maybe you should just go. Because you acting this way is really getting old, and I'm sick of it." He spats. I wince at his harsh words and I let out a soft whimper as I take a step away from him. I look at him in his eyes seeing the harsh glare he has on his face, but it softens once my eyes meet his.

"Ollie I-"

"Don't call me that, if you want me to go then I can." I say, picking up my bag that's sitting next to the tree.

"I don't want you to go! I just want things to okay with all of us again." He says, resting his hand on my shoulder to stop me from leaving but I shrug it off harshly.

"Leafeon let's leave." I say walking into the woods. She follows with a conflicted look and we walk away. We walk for a half an hour until I see a flyer on the ground. Leafeon sniffs it, then grabs it with her mouth and hands it to me.

"Ninja Village is having it's annual festival. Wow I haven't seen a ninja since we were in the Jhoto region. You think we should go?" I ask Leafeon and she happily agrees. I sit down on the ground, taking out my fashion kit and knit me an outfit to wear.

•𝙰𝚍𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎•  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara