𝙲𝚑 ₂ 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚢

"ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴅ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ. ғɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʀᴏᴜᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ."

After breakfast, everyone heads to their own rooms to get ready to leave. I grab my bags from outside and put all my Pokemon back except for Brionne. Rotom Dex comes out of my bag and I give him a friendly wave.

"Olivia, you have a video call from Samantha do you want to accept the call or decline?" Rotom asks.

"Accept please," I say.

"Got it." Rotom says and Samantha appears on the screen.

"Hello," I say and do a small wave.

"Olivia I know you're on your journey, but you promised a week before you made that decision that you would come perform at another showcase for me."

My manager that I get after becoming champion said.

"But Samantha I just promised these people I would join their journey," I say pleadingly.

"You promised me first, so a car will come to pick you up in ten minutes to bring you to Laverre City." She says.

I sigh, looking down and Brionne gives me a sad look. "Okay, but after this, I'm finishing my journey," I say.

"You still have to finish your guest appearances for this year. For the anniversary of the showcase. I promise my dear after the Master Class. You will have a long vacation." Samantha says.

"I can still do my gym battles, right? You promised me I could do the Kalos League." I say.

"And I tend on keeping that promise as long as you continue your appearances." She says then hangs up.

I fall down on the grass frustrated. I really wanted to join them, but now I can't...I really wanted to help Serena, I really wanted to learn more about Clements so-called inventions, I really wanted to play with Bonnie, and I really wanted to battle Ash some more...

How am I going to tell them? I can't face them now... I run into the Pokemon center lobby writing a quick note.

𝙳𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸
𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 :( ~𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊

I hand it to nurse joy, then run out the lobby to the back alleyway of the Pokemon center, sending the driver my location, and when it pulls up in front of me I look around then get inside. I look out the window to see

Ash runs out the Pokemon center calling my name. He looks toward the Limo but he can't see me since it's tinted windows, but I have a feeling that he knows it's me. The others join him and they watch the limo leave. Brionne climbs on my lap and rubs her face into my chin for comfort. I smile softly at her and rub behind her ear, making her smile. I feel a tear fall down my face, but I quickly whip it away.

The driver drops me off at my hotel and Samantha is waiting at the entrance. I sigh, looking down avoiding to look at the flashing cameras from nearby tourists wanting my picture and paparazzi. Samantha takes my hand and checks us in.

"Can I go for a walk?" I ask softly, not meeting her eyes.

"Be back in two hours. You need to sleep in early tonight because there is lots of performance practice this week." She says waving me off.