𝙲𝚑 ₁₅ 𝙰 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

"ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʀsᴜᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀʀᴇ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ."

That morning we had left the Pokemon center, with all the Pokemon checked out. I changed my clothes because my other clothes had a couple minor damages. (Outfit in the media)

I had a notepad out drawing and writing down some ideas for some new move combinations. I thought I knew who I was going to use for my gym battle, but I just don't know anymore. I want to finish with a big bang, so I have to come up with a lot of new battle combinations.

I hear the gang gasp and I look up to see that we have stopped in an beautiful open meadow making me gasp as well. It reminds me of the meadow where we found Eevee. I take a few steps forward and breath in deeply getting some of that refreshing fresh air into my syste, then let it out.

"We should take a break here." Ash said as he looks around.

"Great idea." Clemont says.

"Everyone come on out!" Ash shouts letting out all of his Pokemon out of their pokeballs and we all do the same. I walk over to Serena and tap her on the shoulder. She turns around once I tap her.

"What's up?" She asks.

"Can you and Vulpix help me with some special training?" I ask as I do a cute pout and bat my eyelashes, making her laugh and nod.

"Sure lets do it." She says and I cheer jumping up and down.

"Great! Thanks!" I say then turn to my Pokemon and walk over to them with Serena following me with Vulpix on her arms.

"Rocky, Pikachu, and Braixen lets do some serious training guys." I say, clapping my hands and they all line up. We all walk to the side away from the others a bit.

"So what do you need help with?" Serena asks.

"I need Vulpix to make the ground into ice, it will help us train if we're used to moving on the ice." I explain and she just nods.

"I don't know what moves she can use." Serena says as she frown looking towards snowy.

"Rotom can you help us out." I say and Rotom comes out of my bag with a cheery smile.

"Of course, Your Vulpix knows Powder snow, quick attack, protect, and Ice beam." Room informs us and we nod thanking him at the same time and he leaves to go talk to Clemont who seems to be his new best friend lately.

"Great so Vulpix can use ice beam on the grass." I say and Vulxpix lets out a happy sound as it jumps out of Serena's arms and waits for a command.

"Okay Vulpix, use ice beam!" Serena calls out and suddenly the ground is covered in a nice sheet of ice thanks to Vulpix.

"Having Vulpix would give you great opportunities with performing. She can make a fire and Ice theme with Briaxen." I say.

"I want to wait a little while to use Vulpix, for right now I want to focus on Eevee's dancing and making her more open to people and getting rid of the stage fright." Serena says and I nod.

"Alright seems fair. Thanks to the both of you for helping us." I say and they both nod.

"Alright guys get on the ice." I say and Pikachu gets on the ice first using her tail to steady herself so she doesn't slip. Rocky seems to be having trouble standing still as it tries to use it's claws to stand up. Braixen is doing well, but she almost lost her balance once she got on the ice.