𝙲𝚑 ₂₄ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚅𝚜. 𝙶𝚢𝚖 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴀɴᴛʟʏ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ."

We left Misty and Ash in his hospital room since she wanted to eat dinner with him. We left to the Pokemon center across the road. We made reservations for rooms at the Pokemon center since we can't sleep at the hospital. We got the keys to our rooms and headed towards the cafeteria for dinner, because we were starving. We got in line for the food and sat at a table.

"I wish she would just leave already." Bonnie says pouting not really touching her food.

I look at her and pat her back. "She's not that bad, she's just....a little protective over Ash, so that affects her attitude towards others." I tell her.

"She's like an urchin that you can't take off, she won't leave his side, I wouldn't be surprised she has a bucket next to her seat to use as a bathroom because she doesn't want to leave him." Nate chuckles and we all look at him weirdly.

"You're nasty, but he's kinda of right. She's too stuck to his side. He's feeling better so there's no reason for her to be here." Serena says running her temples with an annoyed look on her face.

"Lets not forget they're friends, she's just trying to be supportive as much as she can before she leaves. She hasn't seen Ash in a very long time, so we can't blame her for wanting to spend every second with him." Clemont says and we all nod, he's right but does she have to act so possessive?

"Are you excited for your battle tomorrow?" Nate asks looking at me and I shrug taking a bite out of my food.

"I'm kind of excited to wipe that stupid smirk off her face, but then again do I really have to stoop down to her level? I know what kind of trainer I am. I don't have to prove nothing to nobody." I say shrugging.

"That's the right kind of attitude, you are a great trainer, and no one can tell you other wise, only your Pokemon." Clemont says and I smile him.

"Thanks Clemont." I say and he nods.

"She said something about being a water pokemon trainer, so she only uses water pokemon." Serena says.

"I don't care, I will even use Delphox if I wanted. Just because I can have the upper advantage, doesn't mean I'm going to go the easy way. That's not what I do. Yeah, it's useful to strategize that way, but you don't always have to. I battled Ash against his Greninja with Delphox." I say and everyone nods understandingly.

"I will do my research though, I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say standing up, while picking up my tray. The others say their goodbyes while I throw away my trash, then I head for my room. I was basically dragging myself there because  everything from today just kicked in and I just was exhausted. This from not sleeping for the past two days, worrying for Ash, and just my feelings for him as well. What I needed was a long rest, but I wanted to do some research to see what I'm up against. I take the tablet out of my bag and look up Misty.

Everything about the Cerulan Gym, and what's her favorite set of pokemon that she uses. I smirk as I scroll through the many things that pop up. Brionne comes out of her pokeball and snuggles against me, which reminds me how tired I am, and I put the tablet away and bring the blankets up and wrap Brionne and myself.

Brionne falls asleep by my side while I just stare up at the ceiling. I smirk thinking what tomorrow may bring and just close my eyes. I thought once I close my eyes images of Ash will pop up, but nothing but battling happens in my head which I'm grateful for. Ash is just going to be just fine, and we will be traveling in no time.