𝙲𝚑 ₂₈ 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

"ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴇᴀsʏ. ᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇs, ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡᴇ sᴜғғᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴғʟɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ. ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss."

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢

"Did you guys make up?" Bonnie asks enthusiastically.

"We sure did." I say winking playfully at Ash who just grins.

"Yay! Does that mean your coming with us?" Bonnie asks jumping up and down excitedly.

I look at her and look at the other debating....What should I do?

"Yes."

"What!?" They all shout out at the same time shocked and I just shrug.

"Unless you don't really want me too..." I mumble turning a little shy as I look down rocking on the heels of my feet.

"No! Of course we want you to come." Serena squeals and brings me in for a hug which becomes a little too tight and I cough a little until she realizes and pulls away.

"You'll have to forgive us for we are kind of shocked." Clemont chuckles and I nod understandingly.

"It's fine. Now who's ready for Snowbelle City." I ask and wink playfully.

"Me!" Bonnie says reaching her hand up, while jumping up and down.

"Then let's go!" I cheer. Bonnie and I take off into a run leaving the others to try to catch up with us. Ash and Serena easily can catch up. Clemont....not so much.

This feeling.....this feeling of power and enjoyment. This is where I belong. Where I'm my most happiest. Rather if I'm back at home with my friends or traveling around the world with new friends, that's where I belong. With my friends....

We make it out to the outskirts of Glorie City and we all settle down to walking, rather than running.

"Serena you have to show me how you did that wonderful handstand, what a perfect landing!" I squeal and I twirl for dramatic effect which makes her laugh.

"It wasn't nothing really, just a lot of practice will do the trick." She says.

"I'm so sad performance season is over, I'm so fired up with so many routines! Maybe I can use the routines to help me win my gym battle." I say more to myself than her.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I mean, everything I learn from rather contest performing or showcase performing I can learn a little something that always helps me in my gym battles. Rather it's more agile dodging or combo moves to get real damage." I say.

"Right it's like I told you before Serena, noting you ever do is a waste of time." Ash says joining the conversation and I nod agreeing with him.

"Yeah, I guess youre right." She mumbles looking deep in though and I decide to just end the conversation there so that she can think to herself.

We walked for miles after leaving Glorie City, every step felt like half a step because of the waiting suspense of the outcome of my gym battle. I'm actually really excited for Snowbelle city since the city will be covered in snow. The only place it really snowed was in Mount Lanakila back in Alola so I never got the chance to enjoy snow as a child. Being that it was a dark scary cave with snow and Ice I never played to much mind to it when I got old enough to be a trainer. I just passed through and continued on to the Pokemon league which was located at the peak of the mountain. Once I started traveling to different regions I never wanted to leave a place that was surrounded by snow.