𝙲𝚑 ₃₅ 𝙰 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚠𝚗

"ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ, ɴᴇxᴛ
ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ ғʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴ' ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴇx."

I thought days after finding out what happened would be depressing, but actually it's been the quite opposite. Skyler has being making sure that I haven't been down in the dumps and always keeps me happy and busy. He has been helping me train for the league every single day, and it gets me more excited to actually be there and crush everyone. My last league was the Unova league, and we all know how bad that turned out. This time will be different. I have more faith in myself and my Pokemon so I have no doubts.

I'm only nervous about seeing the others, I haven't forgave Ash for what he has done. Like Skyler said, I'm going to kill him with success. I never got to thank Bonnie, for being so honest about the whole situation, because who knows how long was it going to be for him to tell me. I barely have no trust for him after that, and so there's no knowing on how quickly I'm going to jump back into his arms after everything. My main focus is the league after that I'm heading back home and I'm leaving with or without Ash. I have a few shocking surprises, for the people who know me. They are going to be shocked when they see me in action.

We had arrived in Lumoise city yesterday and we left the Pokemon center to see the huge stadium where the league is being held. My heart was pumping fast and I had the biggest smile on my face as I see the huge building up ahead. Glitter was beside me running along with me. Skyler was doing his best with his Alolan Raichu to keep up. It wasn't hard to have a lot of attention on us since I'm know for Kalos Queen here, and we'll there is a floating Raichu with us. Not a lot of people know about Alolan pokemon so they just kept staring, but we ignored it.

"It's huge, I can't believe I'm going to watch an official pokemon league!" Skyler gushes like a little kid and I just laugh.

"I'm totally pysched, and I can't wait to win." I say placing my hands on my hips.

"That's the confident girl I know." Skyler says winking playfully and we both laugh then high five.

I hear shouting and I turn to see a rocker looking guy talking to the others. From here I can tell he just challenged Ash to battle. Ash seems to have accepted it and is about to throw a pokeball when Serena takes a hold of his wrist and protests. They leave the rocker kid with Serena still holding onto Ash and I let out a low growl. It would be great to just step on her neck for a couple seconds until she turns blue. I can't believe she betrayed me like this.

"Kill them with success." Skyler whispers from beside me and I nod.

We head to registration and I add myself and my team into the system. I get my room key that I'm sharing with Skyler and walk away to where all the trainers are eating dinner.

"Perks to being Olivia's friend....there is always good food." Skyler says teasingly as he licks his lips while looking at all the good food on our table.

"I knew you were using me for something." I say dramatically which leads to both of us dying of laugher. Glitter and Raichu were eating with us and I smile at the two. Raichu is like a big brother to Glitter like how Skyler is for me. Raichu always looks out for Glitter, and always tries to cheer her up whenever she is sad about Pikachu. I tried to encourage Glitter to go talk to Pikachu, since he has nothing to do with the drama. Glitter just denied the offer and stood by my side, which I appreciated.

"Hello my Queen, it's been so long." I hear from behind me and I see Tierno standing with Trevor.

"Hey you guys it's so good to see you!" I squeal as I hug Tierno and Trevor.

"Are you excited for the league?" Trevor asks and I nod quickly.

"Yeah, I'm excited to be able to do my best with my pokemon." I say confidently and the two boys nod.