𝙲𝚑 ₁₈ 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞

"ғ•ʀ•ɪ•ᴇ•ɴ•ᴅ•s."

Nate and Serena wouldn't stop giggling behind the group. Don't get me wrong I'm happy about the whole situation, like I can finally tell Ash how I really feel about him and why I said no the first time, but they're annoying.

Plus, I want to wait maybe until after the league to tell him. It's better not to distract him nor myself.

Ash doesn't seem bothered by the two, so that must mean he didn't have feelings for Serena. I could be wrong though, he could just be really good at hiding his real emotions. We all know Ash can be dense, maybe he just wants people to believe he's dense when he's really not.

I don't know...I'm just over the whole situation. I want to talk to Serena before I even say anything to Ash. I want to be on the same page as her where I know she has no more feelings for Ash, and that if it's okay that I can make my move.

Bonnie kept humming right next to me, but she has this frustrated look on her face that had me concerned. We decided to stop and have lunch by this stream. Squishy jumped out of Bonnie's bag and jump over a few rocks that were in the water and layed down to get some sunshine.

Clemont and Serena were making lunch since I made breakfast this morning. Nate and Ash were helping set the table for us to eat at having a quiet conversation to themselves which had me wondering what they were talking about. Bonnie jumped the rocks and sat with Squishy. I decided to do the same with Glitter on my shoulders and sat on the rock in front of them.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked.

"I was trying to make a little song for squishy but I can't think of one. I just can only get a hum. When I came over here Squishy was very sad, so now I really want to sing him a song to cheer him up." Bonnie says and I nod.

"I have a song I used to sing to my pokemon that helped them go to sleep. My friends from home and I made it up a long time ago and we always used to sing it when we were around a fire at night. Then I started to sing it to my Pokemon whenever we felt homesick. I haven't sung it in a long time though." I say.

"Would you please sing it for me?" Bonnie asks with a small pout and I just giggle and nod. I get up and throw all my Pokeballs into the air so that all my Pokemon are out. They stand on the grass and I nod at them.

"We're singing our song, you guys ready?" I ask them and they all nod scattering around. I sit next to Bonnie with Glitter next to squishy. I start patting on my lap to get the beat started and so does my Pokemon they use anything they can find to play along with the beat.

A new adventure, another day
One more challenge that comes our way
It's up to me and you
We know what we've got to do

I start off softly and I look up to see the gang watching and I just look back at Bonnie.

It's so simple, it feels so right
It all makes sense, when we're side by side
We lean on one another
And make each other stronger

I stand up and we all pick up on the beat singing loudly and happily and the Pokemon cheer along.

We are together now, friends forever now
Whatever comes our way, we won't run away
Standing tall
And one for all
It's our destiny

We slow down the beat a bit but it's still picked up. Glitter and I run to the rest of my Pokemon and dance together happily.

There's no question, no mystery
I'm much better when you're with me
No mountain we can't climb
The power's yours and mine