𝙲𝚑 ₃₆ 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜

"ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ
sʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʜʜʜʜ
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ʙʏ."

I woke up with a gasp looking around the room breathing heavily. I saw the faces of everyone and I immediately calmed down. Skyler was the first to speak to me as he sat down on where I was laying.

"How are you feeling?" Skyler asks me, while handing me a glass of water. I take it saying a small thank you and downing the whole thing in one shot.

"I feel....fine actually? What happened?" I asked.

KuKui was the one who stepped up to answer and Skyler stood up and KuKui took his spot.

"Where did you get these pendants?" KuKui asks me and pointing at my neck where my pendant still was at.

"From a random boutique, I had the man engrave the sayings on the back and that's it." I said and KuKui nods.

"Ash told us his glows blue and he starts to hear your voice, is that the same for you?" KuKui asks me and I nod.

"That happened after Tapu Koko touched it. It never happened before, but after he touched it glowed not blue but Amber." I explain.

"It glows the color of your eyes." Bonnie speaks up and I notice Ash is laying on a little couch near mine with the others next to him. I then remember about the league and spring up, but Skyler pushes me down.

"Don't worry they moved your battle last, you still have half an hour, Ash has to leave in ten minutes though." Skyler reminds Clemont who nods.

"So what does this all mean." I mumble.

"To me, it's like you two are experiencing your own type of bond phenomenon. Whenever one is hurt the other can feel it. I think they glow whenever you think of each other. When ever you two yell at each other it hurts you physically. When Ash yanked off the necklace that hurt you both a lot, your heart couldn't take it so you both passed out. Ash still has to wear the necklace until we can get to Tapu Koko, and fix this." KuKui says and I nod slowly, and take a glance at Ash who glanced at me with a sad look on his face then quickly looks away. Both our chains glow and I scoff.

"Well, at least it's out there. Youre a couple woah." Hau says trying to lighten the mood. Everyone glares at him but me, as I let out a small laugh.

"We were a couple..putting more emphasis on the past tense part, but thanks for sharing the obvious." I say teasingly and Hau chuckles.

"Ash you have to go." Serena says reminding him about his battle. He nods standing up and before I could stop myself, my mouth utters out.

"You'll do great." I say and my eyes widen. Stupid love...taking over me like that. He cheated on me remember that brain!? He also accused me of being a hoe. Like what's wrong with me???

Ash looks back at me and a small grin grows on his face and he nods. "You will too." He says then walks out the room.

"Who's your opponent?" Skyler asks me and I let out a giggle.

"Tierno. Ash is battling Sawyer, I wonder who will win." I say.

"We have to get you ready, everyone go back to your seats." Lillie says and everyone leaves besides her, Mallow, and Lana.