𝙲𝚑 ₃₂ 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝...𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

"ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ᴡᴇᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɢᴇᴛ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ."

★ʙᴏɴɴɪᴇ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ★

I was really scared on what would happen when I tell the others that Olivia's gone. Maybe if I act like I don't know much they won't put as much pressure on me. I have to be the last one ready so they won't focus on Olivia not being here. I get Squishy and Dedenne all ready inside my little bag and walk out the pokemon center where the others were waiting.

"Bonnie did you see Olivia by any chance?" My big brother asks me. Well here it goes.....

"No, but I did find this letter on my bed when I woke up." I say handing the group's letter to Clemont. I have Ash's letter safe inside my bag, they won't dare to check in my bag, so I know it's perfectly safe in there.

"Open it Clemont." Serena says.

"I'm trying." He says and takes a look at the letter with wide eyes.

"Read it out loud!" Ash says impatiently.

Clemont looks over at Ash and clears his throat.

Hey guys, I'm sorry to inform you but I won't be there when you guys wake up. Those non stop phone calls yesterday were from my friends from home. I didn't want to tell you in person since I'm such a coward, but I did plan to leave Kalos after my gym battle at Snowbelle City....I had important business to take care of, but I was promised to be back just in time for the league. It was heart breaking to find out how long I was going to be gone for, but I had to do it because I was needed at home. I got a call just before bed last night saying it was urgent that I go home right away. I got little to no details about my departure but I knew it was something really urgent. Please don't follow me here, Ash needs for you guys to help him keep focus on his gym battle. I will be back in time for my last gym battle of Kalos, but I don't know how long I get to stay after that. Please don't be upset with me it was a hard decision to make because I hate leaving you guys. For now all I can say is I hope you do well on your gym battle Ash I know you can do it, you have great friends and Pokemon backing you up so I have no doubt you will win. I'm going to miss you guys so much! Love Olivia...

"She's gone..." Ash says and I look at him sadly. I overheard him go into his shared room with Clemont last night sounding very sad. I got a peek of him going into the room with a very upset look on his face. Maybe now he's putting all of it together in his brain and he's even more sad.

"Just like that." Serena says looking a little sad as well. She goes to pull Ash in for a hug which he barely returns since he's so deep in thought. I glare at the two for how long the hug is and step between them clearing my throat.

"Bonnie what's wrong?" Serena asks looking a little flustered. I scoff and look at Ash who's eyes widen and he takes a step next to Clemont away from Serena. Yeah that's what I thought mister.

"Olivia would not want us to be sad. She wants us to focus on Ash's battle. So let's help him win this gym battle for Olivia!" I cheer and the others nod with smiles on there faces.