𝙲𝚑 ₃₈ 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪғᴅᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ. ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ʜᴜɢᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ."

I wiped the beading sweat off of my forehead as I called the next attack. I was having a one on one battle with Diantha to claim title for Kalos Champion

"Nebby counter it with blizzard!" I shout.

Several Shadow Balls come in quick towards Nebby who stops them with blizzard and they all vanish.

"Lets finish this with Searing Sunraze Smash." I shout out to Nebby placing the Solganium Z on my Z-Ring and doing the movements.

A small wormhole opens up in the sky and Gardevoir tried to get away by using her psychic power but gets sucked in. Nebby follows after and hits Mega Gardevoir with it's move. Gardevoir comes crashing down unable to battle.

"Champion Diantha has been deafeated, which means we have our New Kalos Champion!" The announcer speaks into the microphone and I feel tears fall from my eyes. I drop to my knees from the exhaustion of sycronizing and cover my face letting out a happy sob. I feel something big and wet lick my face. I pull my hands from my face to see Nebby has changed back to his regular form. I stand up slowly and engulf his leg into my arms.

"We did it buddy, we actually did it! We ended our losing streak!! I'm the Kalos champion!!" I shout out jumping up and down excitedly.

"Congratulations Olivia, your strong passionate bond is what got you to this point. You should be proud." Diantha says as she walks up to me handing me my Champion Trophy and I smile brightly at her.

"Thank you Diantha, I'm so honored to have battled against such a wise and strong oppenent. I have learned a lot on my Kalos journey. That no matter how many bumps in the road there may be, you can always get through them when you have such a strong team supporting you. Not only Pokemon but your friends and family as well." I say and I turn to see my cute Boyfriend walking over to me with Pikachu on his shoulder.

"Congratulations Ollie." Ash says wrapping an arm around my waist and brings me in for a kiss on the lips that has the crowd cheering. I let out a laugh and hid my face in his neck feeling a little shy. I can feel his chest move as he lets out a laugh and I lift my head up.

The pit of my stomach starts to hurt and something feels terribly wrong. My breathing begins to quicken and I slightly hear Ash trying to speak to me.

He cups my face into his hands and looks into my eyes but I shake my head and pull away. I look at Nebby who looks around nervously and that's when I pin things together. I'm feeling this way because I'm feeling what Nebby is feeling.

"Nebby what's wrong?" I ask.

He just let's out a roar at the sky and looks at me putting his paw out moving me in between his legs to cover me.

"What's wrong?" Ash calls out and I shrug moving him next to me for safety. The ground shakes several times as huge vines come out of no where attacking the stadium. I let out a gasp as everyone lets out panicked screams and begins to run away in fear.

"Well, that answers the question." I say.

"But who's causing all of this?" Ash asks and I shrug.

"Guys we have to go!" Alain shouts over to us urgently and we nod following him. I return Nebby to his pokeball for his safety and take off. Ash grabs my wrist and we run behind Alain who's looking around the stadium in horror. I don't blame him, there are these huge roots growing drastically around the stadium taking over it completely. Trees are even beginning to grow from the roots. The roots must of caused damage to the electrical wires in the stadium since all the power is out.