𝙲𝚑 ₃₄ 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 & 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀs, ɪᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴍɪɴᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴛʀᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ."

Skyler and I have been going back and forth to Poni Island to get some things that we needed to stay at Exeggutor Island. It's like we're having our own little camping trip. He's been really helpful when it came to training with Nebby. Everyday Nebby and I would get more better at keeping focus and our sync has improved. Not only have I been training with Nebby, but I also have been catching up on some training for my gym battle and the league.

I still haven't told anyone where I'm at, because I don't want to be surrounded by everyone. I feel kind of guilty for it, but I just need my space right now. Which kind of makes no sense because Skyler is with me but he's good company.

Our friendship has grown over the time of us being here all week. He came out of his awkward phase and is more loud and outgoing with me which I like that he's comfortable with me. I even met his family back on Poni island when he had to go back and help them with some stuff. He didn't want to bother me with it, but since he's helping me I wanted to help him too.

He has two little sisters, who are so adorable and so energetic. They are both around Bonnie's age and they remind me of her so much. His mother was very sweet to me, I helped her out shopping for food and other stuff needed at their house. It was quite a fun experience and she taught me so much about different types of food. His mother told me that she really wants her son to complete his island challenge and then travel to different regions, she also told me that he uses them as an excuse to stay because maybe he's not ready. She wanted me to help him come more out of his shell and get him to leave home.

I told her I would make it a priority to help Skyler see the world for what it is. I wanted him to experience the same adventures I had. To meet a lot of new people and become friends, and meet lots of different types of pokemon. To me he seemed ready, all I had to do was just give him the big push.

Skyler and I were on Exeggutor Island now, and we were having a nice day off with our Pokemon. He challenged me to a surf competition which I was really eager about until he won.

We were eating on the sand watching the Pokemon play. I hear ringing and I look at my bag to see Rotom come out of it and it shows Serena's contact.

I answer it and I see the worry on the gangs faces, which makes my heart clench.

"Hey guys!" I wave.

"You're...um..alright?" Clemont asks looking confused.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I shrug looking at him and he looks at the others.

"Sun told us you went missing and they tried all week to find you and they still haven't, you had us all worried Olivia." Serena says with an upset look on her face and I let out a sigh.

"Well I'm doing just fine. I just needed to get away and handle things on my own." I scoff rolling my eyes, and Skyler laughs from beside me.

"Who's that?" I hear Bonnie ask and I turn the screen to show Skyler who blushes and looks unsure what to do. He waves awkwardly and I laugh.

"This is my new friend Skyler, he was there for me when something bad happened." I say trying to not to tell too much detail so they don't have to worry that I almost died.

"So it's just you two...alone?" Ash asks looking upset and I nod slowly.

"Not alone...the Pokemon are here." Skyler says standing beside me, I wanted to face palm right then and there because he's shirtless and not making this look any better.