cн 40 ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ

Start from the beginning

" I will take care of it, you grab Chespie." Ash said looking at Alain who had nodded and ran straight for Chespie.

Both of the Pikachu, Greninja, and Charziard with the orders from Ash attacked the crystals that were stopping Alain from getting closer to Chespie. Alain dodges many attempts of getting attacked and leaped over the last crystal grabbing onto Chespie. With the help of the four pokemon they broke Chespie out and escaped the rock.

All the vines had stopped once Chespie had broke free. The gym leaders broke out of being held back by the vines and watched as Ash and Alain made their way towards them.

Alain was quick to hand over Chespie to its rightful owner who was crying slightly overjoyed that her Chespie was perfectly fine. She looked at Alain with so much feeling of passion that she blushed and looked down, not forgeting to thank Alain who just smiled back at the girl.

Ash wanted to celebrate, but his mind kept going back to the sad event that occurred. He has lost the love of his life, and he won't know when he will ever be happy again. His whole life all that meant to him was battling and becoming stronger along side his Pokemon. Yes that still made him happy more than ever, but there was another source of happiness that he didn't want to lose....love. Love for the outgoing, stubborn, yet beautiful girl he has grown to love. After all they have been through to finally getting together and showing it off in public, he lost her. His thoughts were cut off by the sound of Steven's voice.

"Now all we have left is this gigantic mess." Steven said pointing at the huge rock thst caused a lot of trouble for them today.

"Let's combine all of our power to destroy it." Diantha said.

"Great idea." Professor Sycamore says and everyone formed a line along with their pokemon. Everyone of their pokemon let out their own special attack, their moves together had combined and smashed into the rock. It had tipped over but it didn't shatter.

"Is it over?" Ash asked.

"Nothing happened." Alain said.

The huge rock then stood once more, with a very familar face at the top.

"So it's true." Ash spat angrily. He felt nothing but hatred towards the man. The man who took away the love of his life.

"It's Lysandre." Malva said.

The man stood proudly at the top of his rock and pointed the device on his arm towards the sundial.

"I told you I won't let you stop me. I will put an end to this world." Lysandre spoke with anger in his tone. He was rather tired of these silly games and wanted to get this over with.

The huge rock blasted a powerful beam towards the Sundial, but Valerie the Laverre city gym leader stepped in.

"Spritzee use light screen!" Valerie shouts and a giant protective shield covered everyone and the Sundial's path. The beam crashes into the protective shield but doesn't get the chance to harm the Sundial, but it does send everyone back crashing on to the ground.

Lysandre charges up the device on his wrist and aims for the Sundial once more.

Everyone stands up trying their best to do it quickly and look around.

"I think whatever is controlling that thing is on Lysandre's wrist." Clemont says making everyone look at Lysandre's wrist.

"We're going to have to use whatever we got left in us to destroy it." Diantha says as everyone gathers around her.

"Let's give it all we got for kalos!" Steven shouts and that gets everyone pumped up. Lysandre makes the rock fire another strong beam and everyone counters with their own attacks taking a lot of energy out of them. Everyone stands around weakly, but Lysandre and the rock look more okay than ever.