𝙲𝚑 ₃₉ 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰 𝙿𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚝

Start from the beginning

We grabbed Clemont and ran for the helicopter that was provided from Malva. She knew of Lysandre's actions and once agreed to them. Now she said she's going to fight along with us to stop all this destruction.

"Ash!!" I hear from behind me and I turn to see my mother and Olivia's
mother?

"Mom!?" I ask and look at her sadly when I notice the both of them crying.

"Get in we have to hurry!" Alain calls out and I help the two ladies climb in and get in myself. We manage to pick up Blaziken man and Bonnie, who has both Zygarde's with her.

"Ash..." My mother mumbles sticking her hand out. I look at her hand and notice pokeballs on her palm.

"Whose are those?" I ask and Olivia's mother breaks down to tears once again. That's when I take a closer look at the pokeballs and she places them in my hands.

"No...she can't be." I say looking at the two women with tears in my eyes. I clench onto the pokeballs and let out a loud cry.

"Lysandre has her and she agreed to let Lysandre take control of her and Nebby. She did it so that he can let us go." Olivia's mother explains and I shake my head. I then look down at my pendant and I try to focus.

"Olivia??? Are you there?? Please speak to me?? Let me know your okay!" I try but I hear absolutely nothing.

"I...I can't hear her. The pendant won't even glow anymore." I cry out holding the pendant in my hand tightly and I shake my head again as the tears fall freely from my eyes.

"She wanted to make sure you knew that she was sorry, and that she loved you." My mother says sitting next to me pulling me into her arms and I just pull on her and cry. Olivia why would you do this!? I can't lose you. I don't chose that. I won't lose you.

I pull away from my mother and stand. I place Olivia's pokeballs in my pocket and look out the window. I see a devasted Glitter in Olivia's mother's arms. Pikachu runs to Glitter and tries to comfort her.

"I won't let him have her. No way am I giving her up so easily. We have been through a lot just to get to where we are, and to give up so easily will be stupid." I growl.

"We will help you save her, you helped me find Marin and I'm going to help you find Olivia." Alain says resting a hand on my shoulder and I nod.

"We will too! She's our friend." Bonnie says and Clemont nods along with his sister. I look out the window once more and let out a deep breath.

I'm coming to save you Olivia...I promise.

ıllıllı 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ıllıllı

★ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ★

Olivia's job was to stop everyone from destroying the rock that Lysandre has created. Once the rock hits the Sundial in Anistar city it will be the end to this world.

Lysandre knew that everyone was going to try to save Chespie who was absorbed into the huge rock and try to destroy it. That's why he planned to take control of Olivia. So that she can keep them distracted long enough for the rock to reach the Sundial.

"Go." He says and the controlled girl who's eyes and body glowed red aura nodded. Nebby also was glowing red from being under control. She climbed onto her Pokemon and they ran after the rock watching as it moved. They had to protect it and that's exactly what they were going to do.

Olivia heard the noise of a flying plane and a helicopter and looked up. She saw a Metagross, Garchomp, and Braixen heading her way. She smirked as she watch the Pokemon and made Nebby stop.