"Let me think." His lips are sucking her earlobe.

Yao Yao moves her head, she is avoiding his lips: "Have you done thinking?"

"I am still thinking." His good looking face is grinning michievious; his big hands are restless...

This rotten man, he is not thinking but he is just intending to tease me! "No!" restless she moving her body.

Suddenly Yu Ao Tian's mobile phone is ringing; it helps Yao Yao to free from Yu Ao Tian, while Yu Ao Tian is clearly not happy with that phone call.

"Hello?"

Taking the opportunity when Yu Ao Tian receives the phone call, Yao Yao frees herself from him.

"Bao Bei, something comes out at company, I need to go there."

"You go." Her eyes looking at Yu Ao Tian's back, suddenly Yao Yao remembered... "Oh yeah, just now..."

His footstep stopped, his face shows little bit regret expression with faint smiles, turned his head: "On Wednesday night I want to celebrate Xue Tong's birthday, so that... if Wednesday night you have appointment, you go by yourself."

Wednesday also is Mo Xue Tong's birthday. Really coincides. "En, I know." Yao Yao smiles while nodding her head, this is quite good too, Yu Ao Tian helps Mo Xue Tong to celebrate her birthday, she is free, very good, so good.

No matter how hard she acts as if she doesn't mind but her eyes can't lie, she stills dwindling with hope...

**

The day of open study session.

China's first class university Aula can be said to be Asia's most luxurious decoration, this is not only a symbol of China as powerful country but also as symbol for the university prestige as the best university.

The aula which accommodated people are already packed, bustling from the senior students to the student parents has occupied it. Countless of the reporters are also coming. Needless to say, their main attraction is not only the open study session but also the honourable guests.

"CEO Yu, comes! CEO Yu is coming! Faster!" someone said and all the reporters lens are heading towards the entrance.

As seen, Yu Ao Tian is wearing western-style suit with gray color, tag along, Han Li Shang is slowly walking in, that aura really similar with big star that is walking in red carpet.

"All reporters, all media fellows, all of you must know CEO Yu habit, please step backward." Yu Ao Tian's men are blocking all the reporters from getting closer.

Most of the reporters more or less know that Yu Ao Tian dislike his appearance being publicity, so that most of time they are only taking his back or side photos.

"Board Director Yu, please sit here." The Dean of the university stands up from the first row, welcoming Yu Ao Tian and let him to sit at the first row.

"Ao Tian, does Xiao Meng Li know you will come today?" takes his seat, Long Ye curiously asked.

"I didn't tell her that I will come here."

"So later when Xiao Meng Li sees you, she perhaps..."

"Woah! General Manager Feng! Unexpectedly General Manager Feng is also coming." Suddenly someone exclaimed surprisingly.

Yu Ao Tian rolled his eye to see...

As seen, Feng Chen Yi is walking in slowly, compare to Yu Ao Tian, the today's Feng Chen Yi seems little bit low-profile, he only takes Lisa with him.