Chapter 82. Square Biz

Start from the beginning

"Congratulations daddy." She Took The Test Out Of His Hand And He Flipped Them Over.

Jay Made Love To His Wife Once Again, Soon After They Was Finished Beyoncé Got Dressed In Something Cute.

"You ready babe?" Shawn Asked While Spraying His Cologne.

"Yep." She Grabbed Her Purse And Walked Out Of Their Suite Hand In Hand With Him.

Shawn Had Bought Tickets To The Rock Of Ages Tour. It Was Basically A Musical Play Something Beyoncé Loved.

The Drive Wasn't Too Long. Shawn Couldn't Keep His Hands Off Her When They Arrived At The Stadium.

"Babe stop." She Giggled.

"We married now ain't no stopping. You like when I keep going especially in bed." He Licked His Lips Snaking His Hands In Her Shorts.

"Ima cut your fucking lip off keep playing with me." She Threatened Him.

"Still got Shawn the 3rd." He Sucked On Her Neck Leaving Love Marks.

"I'm going to chop up him and his owner sending them off into their 3rd life keep playing with me."

"You can't kill me. I can't go up into heaven yet babe." He Poked Out His Bottom Lip Making Beyoncé Laugh.

"Why baby?" She Turned Her Head Kissing His Lips.

"Cause I'll never find somebody better than you." He Grabbed Beyoncé's Hand Kissing It.

"I love you Shawn." She Smiled Lightly.

"So then let's go to this bathroom real quick." He Said.

"I don't want any 30 second nookie so just wait till we get back to the room. We leave in the morning might as well stay up."

"No backing out baby cause this right here is mine." He Gave Her Ass A Nice Smack.

"OWW!" She Rubbed Her Butt Trying To Make The Stinging Sensation Go Away.

"I love you more by the way." He Kissed Her Forehead As They Walked Into The Event With Music Booming.

" He Kissed Her Forehead As They Walked Into The Event With Music Booming