Chapter 11-Every end is a new beginning (part 3)

-I will not calm down unless I see you dead!,Joseph said to Leonard.

-Enough!,Brandon yelled,who was holding back all this time.

-If you're not carefull none of you shall stay alive to enjoy it,Matt told them.

-Explain,Joseph said.

-Your wife's sister killed Philip.

Joseph was shocked.

-Daria...but why?

-The werewolves killed her husband and daughter.She hated our world.And her sister.That woman wants to avenge you all.

-And how did you learn all that?,Leonard asked him.

-The newspapers then wrote about an animal attack to a man and his daughter.They put a picture of them and Daria was in it too.When I remembered,all the pieces fell into place and I knew.

-But she doesn't have powers!,Joseph said.

-She didn't,Matt corrected him.-Now she does.

-Black magic...,Leonard said.

-The elves told me she is wandering around the area lately.I don't know why,but a woman responsible for a war that lasted for seventeen whole years,is not here for good.You must all be careful.

-We must stop them.Together!,Alex said.

-Never!,Joseph shouted.-I will not ally them!

-That woman still holds the dagger.She's extremely dangerous!,Matt answered him.

-We're next...,Leonard said pensive and looked at his son.

He was the only one he had left.Brandon approached him.

-For once,make me proud.,he said.

Leonard stayed silent for a while.He walked up to Joseph.

-Look,I don't like this either.But we must do it.For our kids.I don't want to see more blood spilled.

-Yes I can see that,Joseph mocked him.He took a deep breath.-That doesn't change anything between us...Nothing!,he answered unwillingly.Leonard spread his hand for a handshake.-Don't push it.

He looked at his mother.

-Put an end to it at last.Nothing will bring them back,Lana said.

-I promise you that no werewolf will disturb your celebration,Leonard said.

Joseph looked at them with disbelief and left without saying a word.

-I won't be easy for him,Alex said.

-It won't be easy for anyone...,Leonard said to her.-We better get going,he continued.

-I...,she started saying and sighed.-Thank you,she said to him and Leonard smiled.

-Don't tell anyone...but I think that one day you'll be a great leader,he answered her,transformed to werewolf again and disappeared with the rest of them to the forest.

~To be continued~

Thank you so much for reading my story!!!