Chapter 7-Hunt (part 3)

Alex was walking,looking constantly behind her,watching over every move.She was now too far in to go back.She heard squeaks from fallen branches and steps to her left approaching her.Then right.Something had surrounded her.The wind was pearcing her spine like electricity and she couldn't make a single step.Two huge creatures appeared in front of her.Two gigantic wolves approached her threateningly.They were grawling and their teeth seemed sharp like blades.None of them was Brandon.She was certain of it.Even as a werewolf,his eyes had rare nobility and were brighter than the sun.

These werewolves had made their intentions clear.Their wild beauty didn't change how dangerous they were.Τheir shiny fair was glowing under the weird moonlight that was trembling between the leaves.One,white like cotton,with a strange silver colour to the edge of his tail,and the other,with a brown colour,as if he had come out of the bowels of the earth.Their eyes fire.Sharp claws.Big.Monstrous.So beautiful...as if they had come out of a fairytale.They had almost hypnotized her.A few moments later,she came round.She felt as though she had woken up from lethargy.

She moved backwards,without turning her back to them.Her hand touched a log.A few more scared steps,and she started running so fast she couldn't feel her body.Every cell of hers was feeling the tension.She could hear them run.They were so close to her,but she didn't dare to look back.She had only one thing in her head.Brandon.That thought was so strong,she was almost screaming inside her brain.Branches and bushes had wounded her boby as she was passing by the trees,but in just one second,everything was over.She stumbled and fell on the ground.

Ιt all happened so quickly,but she was watching everything in slow motion.Her vision was blurred and the dark wasn't her ally.The brown wolf leaped at her and jabbed his teeth to her leg.The pain was unbearable and her body was burning.She crawled invain for a few meters on the ground,trying to escape,but it was impossible.They were walking around her,almost as they were making fun of her.They waited patiently,didn't take their eyes off her.They wanted to make her suffer.They followed her every move like magnets.She stood up and tried to walk but her leg hurt terribly.She touched her leg by reflex and her hand filled with blood.She was angry.She wouldn't die.Not this way.Not like that.

The white wolf reached his body and attacked her.Alex pushed him away,but her hands were shaking and she wouldn't last for too long,when a third wolf came out of nowhere,black like the abyss, and attacked the other two.At first,she thought that he had come to finish her off,but quickly realised he was there to help her.

They had wounded him,but he was stronger than both.They didn't stand a chance against him,because they were new members in the pack,still weak.They hesitated to lash out to him.He was standing in front of her like a shield to protect her against their every attempt.Τheir grawlings echoed to the whole forest within the silence.

With great difficulty,they obeyed to Alex's unexpected savior and finally left.She had been trying till now with great effort to hold on from a tree.After they were left alone,he turned around and looked at her with his green eyes.

-You're here,Alex whispered,smiled and then fainted.

The poison from the wound was spreading all over her body.Only then,Brandon tοοκ his human form,run to her and held her in his arms.

-Hold on,please,you must!,he told her,touched her hair tenderly and took her in his hands to take her as soon as possible to Lana.Only she could help her that moment.He was holding her tight.He couldn't bear to lose her.

Lana was walking up and down the house worried because she had a bad feeling.She knew that something wasn't right.A loud knock on the door forced her to get out from her thoughts.She jumped up from her seat and opened quickly.When she saw Brandon filled with blood and her granddaughter unconscious in his hands,it was as though her worst nightmare came alive with flesh and bones.He walked inside and laid her down on the sofa.

~To be continued~

Thank you so much for reading!I hope you're having a wonderful day <3