Okay, so maybe he did loose it a little.

"What's wrong, Blaine?" Wes asked.

"Is no one going to comment on the fact that Kurt and Chandler are like... not paying attention?!" He cried angrily, not fully understanding why he was acting like this.

All the Warblers moved their heads to see a red cheeked Chandler and a pissed off Kurt looking back at them. "Blaine Devon!" Kurt hissed.

"I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be listening to the meeting and not doing whatever it is you're doing." He said with a shrug and crossed his arms.

Kurt raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms back, giving Blaine a look, "Is that so? Alright, well since we were so busy not paying attention, care to explain what Wes was saying? Since, of course, you were being a good Warbler and paying attention."

Well crap.

His best friend knew Blaine better than he thought.

"Well... it was about solos, I think, and um..." Blaine stammered as he looked at the carpet, his cheeks staring to have tints of red on them.

"Mhm, so knowledgeable." Kurt said sarcastically as he stood up and straightened out his blazer, "What's your deal, Blaine? Ever since I've been hanging out with Chandler, you've jumped at a change to try and separate us, hell, you won't let us be alone in the same room."

Blaine shrugged. "Overprotective best friend?" He tried, knowing that no one is that room was fooled.

"Or jealous." Jeff said while doing a overdramatic cough, a smirk on his lips.

Blaine glared at him. "Jealous of what?" Kurt asked confused.

All the Warblers watched the exchange between friends with interest, Chandler just looking plain confused.

"What do you mean jealous? Someone tell me what he's talking about." Kurt asked desperately, looking around the room.

All the boys avoided eye contact with him as Blaine spoke up, "I like you." He said quietly.

"You...what?" Kurt asked flabbergasted.

Blaine sighed. "I like you." He repeated.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said." He cut him off gently. "I meant it then. Honestly. But seeing you with another guy, that killed me. Even if you weren't together, the way you two looked at each other made me want to just pull out my curls in aggravation. I know this isn't fair to you at all but-"

He was then cut off by Kurt's lips on his, caught off guard since he didn't notice the boy getting closer. The kiss was sweet, delicate and wonderful, everything Blaine could've hoped for.

Eventually, the two pulled away and Kurt rested his forehead against Blaine's. Blaine was almost too swooped up in the moment to miss Kurt's shoulders move up and down in... laughter?

"What's so funny?" He asked breathlessly and confused.

"It worked." Was all Kurt said, "It actually worked." Kurt said with a small laugh as he hugged Blaine.

Blaine hugged back but still was confused, "What are you talking about?"

Kurt kissed Blaine's cheek gently. "Jeff. He came up with a plan for you to well, crack I guess you could say. They all had this crazy idea in their heads that you liked me and to prove it, they asked the new kid to try and flirt with me to see how you would act and well, I guess it worked."

Blaine furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his cray group of friends. "I don't know if I should be mad or thankful."

"Thankful, Blainers. Be thankful." Jeff said with a wink as the other Warblers gave him thumbs up.

Blaine chuckled as he looked behind Kurt too talk to Chandler, "Sorry you had to get involved in all of this. Great first day, huh?"

Chandler, to Blaine's surprise, smiled, "Its all good. It was actually pretty hilarious to do, I can't wait to join the Warblers if it means to do things like this!"

Blaine grinned at him and mouthed a thank you before turning to Kurt. "You set me up." He teased.

"I just wanted to see you jealous." He shrugged with a grin.

"Someway to treat your best friend." Blaine scoffed.

"Boyfriend now."

"Hm, I like that better. May better actually."

"Me too, B. Me too."

That was way longer than expected, woah.

Well, I hoped you liked it random_user_1 , and that I did what you were looking for.