"As far as I remember, your drawings were all egg-shaped."

"Ha!" Kris tilted his head back in mild annoyance. "I'm seriously good at drawing still life, I tell you! You can ask Areum if you don't believe me!" Kris immediately stopped himself when he realized what he had uttered.

He noticed Yeojin looking away and how her lips were pursed into a tight smile.

Kris cleared his throat. "I-I'm sorry. What I meant is—"

"It's okay." Yeojin stopped walking and gave his hand a squeeze. She looked up at him with a smile and said, "I'm glad someone at least know your passion when we weren't really on speaking terms. I thought you had always wanted to become a chairman like your dad. You used to gushed over him when we were kids. That's why I thought I was doing both your dad and you a favor by agreeing to marry you." She then sighed and lowered her gaze again. "Guess I was wrong."

"Hey." Kris tilted her chin up so he could look into her eyes. "Let's not ruin today's mood." He offered her a smile. "I like how today's been going. Doing all those stuffs with you."

He never thought he would feel so accomplished just by seeing her cheeks faintly blushing as she averted her gaze and tried to hide her smile, but he did.

"There's one thing I've been wanting to do with you that we haven't done though?"

Yeojin raised her brow. "And that is?"

"What we used to do back in the days. Running race!"

Bemused, Yeojin chuckled. "What?"

"Last one to the car have to do all the chores for one week! Two, one, go!" He declared before quickly dashing away.

"What—Hey!" Yeojin was still trying to process what he said when she realized he was stealing a start. "That's not fair!" She hollered while running after him.

Kris chuckled when he heard Yeojin's complaints behind him. With his long legs, he thought she wouldn't caught up. He had completely forgotten those gold medals she won for track & field until he felt her weight on his back. Somehow she had managed to climb up his back and cling onto him.

"You cheater!" Yeojin half-choked him by wrapping her arms quite tightly around his neck.

Kris coughed-laughed while trying to pry her arms off. "Ya! You're choking me. Hey, hey! Get down."

Yeojin finally slid down from his back, but she then grabbed his ear pulling him down. "Cheater!" She giggled while Kris yelped.

"Ya, ya! Let go!" Yeojin complied and Kris hissed rubbing his ear and his neck. "Savage!"

"What did you say?" He cowered at her threat to hit him. Much to her amusement, he realized.

Her smirk faded when her phone rang. Fishing out the phone from her pocket, she momentarily froze reading the name flashing on her phone. Kris had a glimpse of the name too.

Ice Block 2

"Just pick it up." He ruffled her hair and smiled. "I'll go wait in the car, 'kay?"

Yeojin nodded; and when he walked away, he heard her mutter a greeting. He glanced over his shoulder and noticed a corner of her lips curling up as she talked to the phone. He couldn't deny that he was a little jealous, but he pushed away the feeling and reminded himself of his conversation with Sehun.

When she was done with the call and joined him in the car, she told him Sehun was offering to work on their final papers together on Monday. If it weren't for the current circumstances, Kris would be against it and would offer himself to help her. However, knowing how he himself would be busy with work, he gave his permission.