"Qi Lian sunbae, why you have my resume?" when everyone has already left, Yao Yao looked at her own resume, just seen all the column is filled with words.

"hehehe, you little foolish, if didn't did it, who will agree?" Qi Lian Ao Yun is stretching out his hand and patting her head.

"Did this write by you?" seeing the detail of the resume, there is not only one column being modified but almost all the columns.

"Do you think ghost write it?"

"Uh...thank you, Qi Lian sunbae, it seems I ..."

"Yo!" Qi Lian Ao Yun hurried to stop her: "Please don't mention about treating meal, if you continue, I think my wallet gonna be empty."

"Ha." Yao Yao curved upward her mouth, bowing excitedly: "Thank you, Qi Lian sunbae. I will do my best and won't disappoint you!"

"Having good performance no need, just next time, do not let me to see you in such pitiful situations again." After said, Qi Lian Ao Yun shows his charming smiles, extend his hand and stroking Yao Yao's head and then he left.

Looking at his back slowly far away, Yao Yao stretches her own hand and strokes her head: "Qi Lian sunbae really a good man, no wonder there are many girls like him. Uh..." why she meet men, worse one to another?

"Yao Yao, CEO Yu is asking you out, you bring me with you is it okay?" inside the Taxi, Gong Xiao Man little bit worry asking her.

"Rest assured, Yu Ao Tian isn't such petty man." The most important is she must not alone with Yu Ao Tian. "You just think as to accompany me."

"Actually I am okay but the problem is...I do really afraid of CEO Yu." She recalled Yu Ao Tian eyesight last time, Gong Xiao Man could feel her hair stand until now, she had never seen person with such scary aura for her life time.

"I do afraid ah...."

When they are arrived at the bowling arena, Yu Ao Tian has been waiting them at earlier time.

"Yu, CEO Yu, I hope you won't be mind...me as the unwanted third guest come to join?" Gong Xiao Man nervously asked.

He is smiling and don't mind of it, he lowers his body, whispering to Yao Yao: "Bao Bei, you are so unwanted to stay alone with me?"

Uh...

To be honest she really does not want, moreover every times they are going out, Yu Ao Tian will make some distant toward her, asking Gong Xiao Man to come together with her as companion isn't this much better?"

"Yeah, hit all." Gong Xiao Man is happily watching all the Pin which knocked over by her, she dances excitedly.

Yao Yao touches her nose: "Watch me!" takes the bowling ball and hit to the pin, but only few falls down...

"Hahaha, Yao Yao you are big foolish."

"You are the big foolish, humph!"

Looking at two little girls that are noisy, Yu Ao Tian who is sitting not far from them, shaking his head, it seems that his little thing is look so lively if playing with same age friend.

His eyes looked at the other side of the bowling arena, his eyesight is suddenly cold and takes out his phone, speaking with stern voice: "Li Shang, use the shortest time to pick up Yao Yao from Ao Chen Bowling arena!"

"hey, hey, Yao Yao." Gong Xiao Man secretly tugging Yao Yao's arm: "CEO Yu really gentleman, he looks alike parent or guardian who brings us out to play, he does not even showing up his impatience expression, if other man perhaps has left us. You think should us ask him to play together."