Chapter 16: Now I'm a Prince

Start from the beginning

"Let's go!" Me and Mikan cheer.

We make our way to the auditorium and walk aeound backstage, looking for the dressing rooms. "It has to be around here somewhere." I say as we all look around the hall signs.

"There!" Mikan points to a sign that says staff only.

We open the door and all peek in, "Oh, wow!" We all exclaim.

"Ooh! That dress is pretty!" I point at the blonde in a beautiful dress. "I bet that's the person who's playing the princess." Mikan says as she walks forward.

"Excuse us, ma'am. Do you know where Ruka-pyon is?" I put a hand on her shoulder but she walks away, "Umm. No!" The person says.

"Eh? Ruka?! You're playing the princess?!" I shout in surprise.

"Get out! I told you guys not to come!" He shouts as his face becomes red.

There's a flash beside him and he looks over to see Hotaru holding a camera

"Hello everyone, I'm glad you all could make it!" We turn around and see Narumi-Sensei standing in a directors outfit

"Hello everyone, I'm glad you all could make it!" We turn around and see Narumi-Sensei standing in a directors outfit. "Narumi-Sensei, this is for the actors." Koko says as he hands him sweets for them to snack on.

"Thank you, Koko-kun." He smiles.

"Ne, Ruka! Can I take a picture with you later?" I jump at him. "Me too!" Mikan comes up to us.

"S-Shut up!" He shouts at us and stomps away. "Aww. He gave us the cold shoulder." Mikan pouts.

"Hey! I told you to stop taking pictures!" Ruka shouts as Hotaru keeps clicking away. "Stop that! Imai, get backs here!" Ruka chases her as she keeps taking pictures of him dressed as a girl.

We all walk around backstage and see the set for the play. "Wow, this is amazing! I've never been backstage before!" Mikan's eyes sparkle as I giggle at the little boys playing as the dwarfs.

"What kind of play is it?" Nonoko asks Narumi-Sensei. "Hai, I don't even know the plot." I walk towards them.

"Well, as you can see... the play is basically a cross between sleeping beauty and Snow White." He explains.