Interesting Facts About "The Time Watchers"

*It was originally going to be "Time Watchers", but Madie put "The" on the cover, and a judge person said I should put the title the way the cover is. So, :P

*Yes, I am Evelyn.

*Charitie is, well... Charitie. So now, there are two Charities... The Charitie uprising! RUN!

*The first draft of this book wasn't on paper, it was actually on Wattpad. Thirty two chapters later, I finally began writing it on paper.

*All the Time Watchers except for Amelia are real people.

*I was hinting at something in the woods when I said, "She scares me".

*Yes, my sister is a fantastic cosplayer. She's been Jacqueline Sparrow, the Joker (she borrowed my knives to take photos with. The pictures were awesome!), Rachel from one of my books, "The Music Box", Yako Warner, Tarile (spelled that wrong), and so much more!

*Charitie wasn't going to be in this book. It was originally--if you were here when I began to write this book--a guy named Brendan. But then crapy stuff happened, and then Charitie came into the book.

*For some reason, I always think Friday's first chapter is the fourth, when really, it's the seventh.

*When I was thinking about what to call Friday, I thought of many names. None stuck, so I started going to days and months. I told myself, Okay, let's see... Wednesday, Thursday, today's Friday-- and then that stuck out to me. And boom, we have our buddy Friday.

*Professor Friday--if you didn't catch it--is a librarian.

*My friend Taylen began to cry when she read about Lorita breaking. I feel so bad XD

*Zandaria is from "The Music Box".

*Jonathan and Jay Feather from Humanoid-Nuclear appear in this book.

*Argon and Runora appear twice in this book. Once on their own, and once with their foster family.

*The eyeliner in Friday's bathroom was his mom's. On her last visit, she accidentally left it there.

*Whenever my family plays Clue, Madie's always Mrs. Scarlett. One timex when I was playing Mr. Green, I made him have a British accent and started saying "'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!" every time I moved him.

*There was going to be a chapter where Friday and Connor save Katie from a book called "Blue", but I'll just put that in the end of "Properties of Friday".

*Don't you DARE think I don't have any plans for Friday's love life! You'll see! You'll all see!

*Andrew was going to find out about the Time Watchers' secret, and he and Amelia would have had a fight scene together going through time after one of the bad guys.

*Andrew was going to become a Time Watcher.