Amelia

The agenda for the days were pretty simple:

- Wake up early.
- Dodge dogs, órös, cattle, sheep, and what they left behind.
- Bust a few spies and assassins.
- Go back in time and save Andrew because you missed an assassin or spy.
- Stop somewhere between 11 and 2 for food, water, and rest.
- Get annoyed by Lorita's rambling and nagging.
- Stop to set up camp.
- Eat.
- Sleep.
- Repeat.

Although today's agenda was slightly altered.

- Wake up early.
- Dodge dogs, órös, cattle, sheep, and what they left behind.
- Bust a few spies and assassins.
- Go back in time and save Andrew because you missed an assassin or spy.
- Stop somewhere between 11 and 2 for food, water, and rest.
- Get annoyed by Lorita's rambling and nagging.
- Enter woods and freak out because of how eerie it is.
- Stop to set up camp.
- Eat.
- Sleep.
- Repeat.

Today we entered--you guessed it!--the woods. It was so dark, we had to use torches to see what we were doing. The trees were blocking the sunlight with their thick, full leaves, casting out the warmth from the sun. The people in front of us used machetes to cut down the growth that was in the way. Wildlife was everywhere, staring at us timidly. The ones that looked at the wrong people became the army's next meal. I constantly looked behind my back as we set up camp, worried that something will attack me.

"Hey," said Razz, "this place is as dark as my soul! Haha!"

"Same here." Evelyn laughed, then muttered under her breath, "She scares me..."

I ignored the words, seeing there wasn't really anything I needed to worry about. But... what did she mean by she? I know she wasn't talking about Razz, definitely not. They are great friends! But who was she talking about? Ah, forget about it. I told myself. So I did. When the camp was set up, Connor backed away from the fire and took a torch, then began to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"When you gotta go, you gotta go." He shrugged, continuing.