Amelia

The lab was a complete wreck. All of Professor Friday's machines were either torn apart manually, broken beyond repair, or missing. The cabinets were ransacked, files thrown across the floor. The glass case where I first saw Lorita was shattered, bits and pieces of it scattered on the ground.

"What happened here?" Connor asked, looking around with a concerned look.

"Let's find the Professor." I said.

Everyone nodded in agreement, and we began to call his name. I looked behind the desks, while Lorita scanned the area. Which, by the way, I had no idea was a feature in Lorita. We soon realized he was nowhere in the lab, so we decided to venture out beyond it. The hallway was also a mess, vases that once stood tall and proud now smashed against the rug like nothing. Paintings and pictures were ripped off of the walls, even the wallpaper was torn, and the lights were smashed. Sparks flew off of the destroyed lights, making Lorita and I uneasy.

"I don't like this." Charitie whimpered.

Evelyn took her friend's hand and led her forward. "I don't, either." She admitted. "But we have to find the Professor."

"... What if he's not here?" Razz questioned.

"N-no. He... he has to be here." Said Becky.

"I don't know, Beck." Madie said, looking down at her watch. "It doesn't look like he would be here."

"We were only gone for a few minutes, though!" Protested Samantha.

"Wait, what do you mean, 'a few minutes'? We were gone for, like, two days!" I shouted, stunned.

"That's not how it works for us." Alex said. "Two days is equivalent to only seven to eight minutes. It's just how this weird Time Travel stuff works."

"Let's keep looking," Charitie urged.

We all continued searching, each room with a new disaster to be found. You know that 80's TV room Lorita and I liked? Yeah, it's now a demolition zone. The first room I ever saw when I came here was a heap of destruction. The really rude part about it was that, in the kitchen, someone decided they were hungry, and took all of the food. Even the food that wasn't thawed out! We searched the entire downstairs, and now, we were all at the bottom steps of the stairs. We looked up at the darkness, each of us not knowing if we were allowed up there now.

"So, should we go?" I asked.

"There's nothing for us down here. Maybe we could find clues up there." Suggested Lorita.

"I'm actually kinda scared of what could be up there." Said Jericho.

"We all are..." Breathed Connor.

Evelyn shifted her weight as her copper eyes stared above. "What was so important about the upstairs that made Professor Friday want to hide it from us?"

Razz took a deep breath. "Let's go find out." She held onto the banister as she took the first few steps.

"It'll be alright, Razz." Said Jason.

"Thanks, dude." Razz acknowledged.

The faces of our watches turned into blue flashlights as we entered the dark, each of us holding onto each other's hands for comfort and safety. When we reached the upstairs, we were all slightly sweating from nervousness. It was extremely dark, and it was hard to see anything, but our watches were able to give off enough light so we didn't run into a wall.

"Which room should we check first?" Razz asked, looking back at us. I was at the way back, so I couldn't see anything.

"The one in front of us would be good to start with," said Charitie.