Amelia

Once I had a break, we all went into the lab. Friday gave us earpieces, helping me put mine in my ear because I had no clue how to, and stood in front of his computer, typing away. Reboot was by his side, observing everything he was doing. Ben sat on Friday's other side, curious.

As for us, we stood in single file. Razz tapped her foot against the ground slowly, tapping her fingers to some unknown beat. Evelyn and Madeline were actually being serious for once. Charitie was scratching her arm. Connor shifted his weight, coughing a bit. The watches remained silent.

"Okay," Friday looked at all of us. "The plan's simple, but it'll work unless something goes wrong. There is a vent on the west side of the building," he pointed to the blueprint on his computer, "which leads directly to the generator if you make a few turns. Once you guys are there, you need to be careful, because there will obviously be guards. I'll take out the cameras. There's going to be about two guards stationed near the door. You guys choose who will get them. After they're knocked out or whatever you do with them, one of you use this hard drive to suck up all the information from the main computers. Those computers are thankfully where the generator is.

"As one of you are doing that, someone else sets up this," he picked up a... a bomb?! "onto the generator and set it to ten minutes. You shouldn't have any trouble leaving. Although be careful, because you'll be crawling right above the main laboratory. People may hear you if you're too loud."

"We're going to blow the place up?!" I asked in surprise.

"Yep." He nodded, turning around in his swivel chair and facing me. "You want to hold onto it for now?"

"WHAT?!"

"You can just say 'no'." He smiled apologetically.

"What's gonna happen to the people in the lab?"

"I designed the bomb to set off the fire alarm five minutes before it blows. That way, people can get out before the place goes boom."

I was still skeptical. "Aren't they in the middle of the ocean?"

"They have boats and submarines they can get out with." He stood up.

"How are we getting there?"

He smiled again and held up a small device. "Teleporting."

"And if something goes wrong?"

"Then I'll come." He hesitantly put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm always going to be there for you kids. I won't let anything happen to you."

I slowly nodded, and he pulled his hand away. Friday took a minute to get the bomb, handing it to Razz, who held it delicately. He handed the hard drive to Charitie. Then he handed Madie the teleporter.

"Alright," he said as he stepped away from us, "stay safe, and if anything goes wrong, I'll come. You kids ready?"

Everyone agreed, serious.

"Okay, then let's go." He sat in his chair, and the Time Watchers held hands, Connor holding mine. Madie fiddled around with the teleporter before looking at each of us to make sure we were ready. Once she had, she pressed a button, and we disappeared in  a blue flash. Unlike our watches, the teleporter transported us through a grey wormhole-tunnel thing. When I felt ground underneath my feet again, I looked around at our new surroundings. I heard waves crashing against the black rocks we stood on, the smell of salt thick in the air. A large, white building sat behind us.

"Okay, there's a vent in the building right behind you. Connor, use Samantha to get the screws out of place and move the vent." Friday said through the earpieces.