Author's Notes

Wow, would you look at that? This book is done. It's weird, I don't want to say I finished this. I know I'm going to write a story for Friday, and then the last chapter had a new villain that will be in another book called Highflyer. It'll make sense later. Then after that, and after all my main books are done, I'll bring them all together in an epic book/books (not sure yet) called Merge. I want to sincerely thank you for sticking with me on this crazy journey through time and back. The ones I want to thank personally are:

Charitie Franklin, for being my best friend and for being there for me. She's always read every single one of my books, and she's going to be there for me whenever I need her. She's a great person, and I love her. She's also Charitie Murphy, the Time Watcher.

Taylen, for reading through all of this. She sits next to me on the bus, and I ended up inspiring her to write a book of her own. I feel bad because I made her cry when Lorita broke, but it's okay because that mean I'm becoming a great author! :D Thrända, Taylen!

My sister Madeline, for being there for me as well. I wouldn't be able to do some things without her, and she also made the amazing book cover! You should follow her on Wattpad. Her name is Madswashere!!! She's awesome!!!! Yes, she's also one of the Time Watchers.

SunsetFox1331, for reading, commenting, and voting for this book. You're always there for The Time Watchers, and I love to see your commentary. I thank you for being here with me. You pushed me every day for me to write this, and I'm so happy you did.

Christopher Paolini, as usual, for inspiring me to write in the first place. Without you, I'd still be sitting on my butt doing nothing.

My brother Aidan, for everything. He has autism, and because of that, people think it's the best thing in the world to bully him. Yet he stays strong and gets through it. Like I said in the book, he makes movies by getting clips of TV shows and movies and making them his own. His birthday is on the 10th, so ahead of time, I'm going to say happy birthday!!!!

razrin, for being a cool dude in general, and for inspiring me to make her one of the Time Watchers. You're an awesome person, Razz. Love ya!

I obviously except fanart, and if you were to write a fan fiction on this--I doubt anyone will, but if so--please tell me so I could read it, and remember to give me credit for my characters. I'll put in some of my art in a later chapter, and I'll also update if I put up Properties of Friday on Wattpad. Well, I guess that's it for now. Until then, I guess.

Bye!