Skimpy (Milliana x Dominant! Reader) L

Third Person

It was a beach day. After the Alveraz war, Mermaid Heel, Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, and Sabertooth took a vacation to the beach. It was a perfect chance for Juvia and Lucy to have their space, perfect for Natsu and Gray to sneak off, perfect for Sting and Rogue to spend more time together, perfect for everyone. The girls were in the huge shared room they were staying in, changing into their swimsuits, when Y/n Vastia, Lyon's sister, walked in. She was in shorts, a tank top, and flip-flops. "Hey, ladies!" She yelled with a smile. Lucy smiled in her usual pink bikini with a star pattern. "Hi, Y/n," She greeted the other female. Y/n walked to Lucy with a smile. "Everyone almost ready?" Lucy nodded her head before someone hugged her from behind. Juvia in a purple bikini with white polka dots laughed as Lucy pouted. Y/n loved their relationship. It was so pure.

The same could go for Minerva and Yukino, who were currently in black and white bikinis and cuddling on the balcony, waiting for the other girls. Or Wendy and Chelia, who were in one piece swimsuits and in the kitchen, talking about sea life. Even Cana and Mira were pure. Y/n was one of the few girls who didn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend, and part of her was alright with that, while another wasn't. Erza walked out of the room she shared with the Fairy Tail girls in a golden bikini. "Is this everyone?" She asked. After a quick head count, the girls put on coverups and walked out of the hotel room. The boys were just walking out of their room when the door slammed shut. Natsu, who was wearing red swim trunks and a white v-neck, scanned the area for anyone missing. "Let's go."

Everyone was scattered around the private beach they rented for the week. Couples were somewhere in the ocean being cute or off getting in a make-out session *cough* Sting and Rogue, Gray and Natsu, Cana and Mira *cough* Y/n removed her tank top and shorts to reveal a (y/f/c) one-piece swimsuit. The suit fit her above average chest like a glove. "Isn't that a little skimpy for you?" Lyon scolded. Y/n glared at her brother. "Is this is skimpy to you, then half of the girls are basically nude." Lyon glanced towards the ocean where Juvia was running away from Gajeel, who was holding a crab he looked like he wanted to put on her swimsuit. Lyon flushed. "Hey, avert your eyes," Y/n smacked him in the back of the head, "not only is she out of your league, but she's also very taken." Lyon nodded before leaving. "Y/n, meow~!" Y/n turned around at the call of her voice. Milliana ran towards her in a rather revealing bathing suit.

Y/n, being as gay and in love as she was with Milliana, blushed dark red until she resembled that of Erza's hair. "How are you?" Milliana asked, leaning forward a bit. Y/n took occasional glances at Milliana's breasts before answering. "F-fine, how about y-you?" Milliana giggled. "I'm doing great!" Y/n nodded her head. "So..." Milliana stepped a bit closer. "What're you doing?" Y/n turned her body to face the ocean. "Nothing really just smacked Lyon across the head for eyeing a taken lady." Y/n zoned in on Juvia and Lucy. The two were whispering some things. That's when she realized they were eyeing Y/n and Milliana. "Uh, Mill?" 'Mill' was the nickname Y/n had given Milliana when they first met, and it stuck ever since. "Yeah?" Milliana asked with a tilted head. "Don't you think that suit is a bit...you know...skimpy?"

Milliana examined herself then smirked. "Oh, you think? Would you like to see me in something else?" She flirted with a seductive purr. Now, ever since Milliana came out as bisexual and Y/n came out as gay, the cat girl has done everything in her power to tease and flirt with Y/n. And today, she decided to fight back. "Possibly, or maybe," Y/n leaned down to Milliana's height, "I'd purr-fur you in nothing at all~." Y/n whispered in her ear with a small husk with the 'purr'. Milliana turned bright red. "You wanna play it that way?" She asked. Y/n smirked with folded arms. "Fine," Milliana grabbed Y/n's hand before leading her somewhere. 

"Where are we going?" Y/n finally asked. Milliana finally stopped walking. The two were in front of a beach house. "This is mine, shall we?" Y/n knew this was a trap, but it would've been a nice trap. Y/n opened the door. Not what she expected, no cat things. Milliana closed the door, locking it. Y/n could hear Milliana trying to sneak up on her. Before she could jump her, Y/n turned around, caught Milliana, and pinned her to the couch. "Gosh, Mill," Y/n ran her finger up Milliana's thigh, "you've done a hell of a job of seducing me and teasing me," Millana gulped, "how about I repay you." The two inched forward until they were centimeters apart. Before their lips connected Y/n slipped her tongue into Milliana's mouth. Milliana was shocked to discover how dominant Y/n was. As they kissed, they slowly removed the tops of their swimsuits. They pulled barely for air then instantly went back in for more. Y/n pulled Milliana closer so their breasts pushed against each other. Milliana moaned into the kiss from her pleasure. The two broke apart. Y/n nibbled Milliana's nipple and rubbed the other with her thumb.

Milliana moaned. "Ha, ha, ha," She panted. Y/n pulled Milliana onto her lap and started rubbing her ass. "Y/n, more, give me more," Y/n laid Milliana down onto her back and removed her bottoms. She then stripped off the rest of her swimsuit, tossing both away. "Are you sure you haven't already come? You're drenched." Milliana blushed. Y/n slowly speared her legs. "I'm starting off easy, just give me the word and I'll go harder." Y/n slipped one of her fingers Milliana's womanhood. Milliana moaned louder as Y/n moved inside of her. "More," She begged. Y/n slipped a second finger into Milliana. As she did that, Y/n pressed her body against Milliana's. Their legs tangled, Y/n's fingers moved deeper into Milliana, and their breasts ran across each other's bodies. Y/n pulled out of Milliana. "Hm?" Milliana asked very disappointedly. Y/n spread her legs some more before entering her tongue. 

Milliana's moans got louder. Y/n moved as Milliana moaned and begged for more. Finally, Milliana screamed in pleasure, and cum filled Y/n's mouth. She wiped whatever she couldn't swallow and grabbed the swimsuit she had previously discarded. The two girls quickly changed and when they returned to the beach, nearly no one had noticed their disappearance. "Hey, Mill," Milliana looked up at Y/n. Y/n pulled Milliana in, kissing her passionately. Now this, people noticed. When the two pulled apart, Y/n purred, "I love you~."