She's back (Juvia Lockser x Dragon slayer! Reader x Lucy Heartfilia) F + TW

Requested by: PurRplEMagE

Lucy was surprisingly having a pleasant conversation when the church bell atop the guild started ringing. Lucy looked towards the doors. Outside she could see the town separating like it did with Gildarts, but this time green magic ruins spread everywhere. A figure approached, Lucy could sense a large amount of magic power.  Juvia stood up with Lucy just in time for the figure to walk in. They were in a worn out, leather coat. There was a bag slung around their shoulders. Through the cloaks shadow, Juvia and Lucy could see a blazing red eye with orange spots. "Excuse me," Mira said, walking over. "May I help you?"

"Yes," the girl pulled down their hood. It was a girl. She had y/h/l y/h/c hair and the eye that wasn't red and orange was y/e/c. Everyone, but Gajeel, Juvia, Lucy, Wendy, and Carla and Lily, stared at the girl in shock. "I'd like to know when our guild hall was rebuilt." She was smiling brightly. "Y/N!" The guild yelled. Mira and Levy tackle the girl to the floor. "Lisanna?!" She yelled. "You...what...YOU DIED!" Lisanna laughed. "Who's she?" Lucy asked Natsu. "That's Y/n Y/l/n, strongest female wizard to ever come out of Fairy Tail. Not to mention the strongest Dragonslayer." Lucy and Juvia walked towards the girl.

"Are you new?" Y/n asked. "Yes, I'm Lucy Heartfilia." The two shook hands. "Juvia," Juvia said shyly. "If you don't mind me asking, what's with your eye?" Lucy asked. "Hmm? Oh, right, I have so much magic that I have a ruin to seal some of it. My Magic's at 1% but that means it's as strong as Master's."

"And the ruins?" Juvia asked. "I'm so unstable that there are ruins literally everywhere." A party was held for Y/n and her return. Apparently, she's been gone for three years. She ended up in a conversation with Lucy and Juvia. "I say give it time, Gray is definitely gonna fall for you." Juvia blushed. "T-thank you." She said. Y/n smiled making both the girls blush. "You're writing a book, right?" Lucy nodded. "That's cool, we need authors in the world," Master called Y/n over. "Coming! See you guys." Both girls blushed but nodded. "She's amazing," Lucy mumbled. "Juvia thinks so too." The girls looked at each other. "No way, you have Gray." This led to a quiet fight between Juvia and Lucy. "Hey!" Y/n sat down next to the two.

"Hey." They smiled back. Through the entire night, Juvia and Lucy would kick each other under the table, share glares, or even openly insult the other. Y/n was very confused. Finally, it was midnight, and Lucy and Juvia were tired. "I'll walk you two home." The girls, while blushing, nodded. Y/n walked between Lucy and Juvia with a small smile. Both Lucy and Juvia looked at Y/n's hand. They wanted to desperately grab it. "Where do you live, Lucy?" Lucy snapped out of it. "Uhh, right here." By the time Lucy unlocked her door, Juvia fell on the ground, sleeping. "Hahaha...ha." Lucy fell into Y/n's arm, also sleeping. Y/n rolled her eyes but carried the girls carefully up the stairs. Y/n rested the girls under Lucy's covers, but she, in a non-sexual way, took their tight clothes off so they wouldn't have marks in the morning.

"I know what you two were doing," Y/n took her shirt off leaving her in jeans and a bra. "It's sweet, but I'm not choosing one of you." Y/n kissed both of their foreheads making them smile in their sleep. Y/n rested herself comfortably on the couch. It took some time, but she soon fell asleep.

~The next morning~

Y/n opened her eyes, feeling arms wrapped around her. She looked around. Not only was she on Lucy's bed, but Juvia and Lucy were cuddling against her in their underwear. Lucy, in pink, was holding on Y/n's right arm with her knees to her chest. Juvia was hugging Y/n by the waist with her legs wrapped around her. Y/n realized how hard it would be to not wake the girls up so she shook them awake. "Morning, Princesses." The girls blushed dark red. Later, Y/n sat in the bathtub while Juvia curled her hair and Lucy brushed her teeth. Breakfast was made then the three went to the guild hall. Before they entered, however, Y/n pulled Juvia in. She kissed her passionately making the water mage blush. Lucy frowned and tried to leave. But Y/n grabbed her arm, then kissed her like she did Juvia. They broke apart. The two girls blushed deep, dark red. "I don't think I will choose," Y/n winked with her tongue sticking out. "So I hope we can "hang out" again soon, My Princesses."