She's Insane (Erza Scarlet x Insane! Reader) A

Requested by: @LoverofKAPRAILship
10 years ago

A single 9 years old stood with wide eyes filled with horror as the two people beat her parents. "MOMMY! DADDY! STOP! PLEASE STOP!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Then flames and lightning erupted from her hands, killing the men. She collapsed to the ground and looked at her over beaten parents. There was silence then she started laughing. "Ha. Hahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Her eyes became nothing but small ones that spun around. The girl laughed and screamed as wizards ran in and saw the horrifying sight of the four dead people and the insane child that killed two of them. That insane 9-year-old was you.

10 years later

You were strapped to a metal seat in the mental institution, your laughter echoing in the empty room. Every day, at 5:00 am you'd wake up and start laughing like a maniac until 12:00. "Y/n, please stop!" Your best friend, B/f/n, was reading a book and was getting annoyed. "No....B/f/n HAHAHAHAHAHA!" You laughed louder. "I'm worried about her." You heard someone whisper. "I understand," a woman said. "I chose this job because I knew I could handle it." B/f/n put their book away and walked out the back door.

You looked questioningly at the door and stopped laughing for a second. "Hehehe." You continued to laugh quietly. Then the clock struck 12:00 and you cut yourself off. You sat in silence, then the door opened. "Are you Y/n?" It was the voice of a woman. You looked up and met the eyes of a redhead. "Who are you?" You asked in your creepy voice. "I'm Erza Scarlet from the Fairy Tail guild. It is in this town." You nodded. "Why are you here?" You unstrapped yourself and walked into the wall. "I've come to help you." Erza walked over to you and pulled you away from the wall. "You look like her." You laughed. "Who?" Erza asked. "You look like the person who killed my mommy." Your eyes filled with tears but you were laughing continuously. "Calm down!" Erza yelled but you kept laughing. Then you felt a hard impact on your cheek. You stopped laughing and looked at Erza, the tears falling.

"Stop it! Is this what they'd want? Would your parents want you to sit around laughing like a maniac? How would they react if they saw you?" Erza yelled at you. "I-" Then you started crying harder. "I don't know what took me here!" You buried your face in her chest and cried. Erza rested her hand on your head and held your waist. "Shh, it's okay. It's okay." Erza rubbed your back while you broke down on her. "Please, help me!" You looked at her, your pupils slightly bigger. "I promise I will."

After that Erza would come over and help you. Every time your pupils would grow bigger. Today Erza decided to take you to Fairy Tail. You were walking down the street with Erza, holding hands, looking at everything. "I haven't been outside in 10 years." You admitted to Erza. "I understand." Erza gripped your hand harder. When you made it to the guild, you started shaking. "It's fine, they accept everyone." Erza pushed the door open and then a table hit your face. "OW!" You yelled and held your nose with your free hand. "WHO THREW IT?!" Erza yelled, making everyone shiver including you. "Sorry, Y/n." She helped you up and everyone watched. "Everyone! This is Y/n L/n, treat her like anyone else in the guild." Erza announced. "Hey, Y/n, I'm Natsu! Are you a wizard?" Natsu yelled at you. You didn't know how to respond. You have magic but don't know how to activate it. "Yes." You got closer to Erza. "Fight me then!" Your eyes widened.

"You want them to live? Fight me then!"

"NO!" You yelled and ran out of the guild. "Natsu! That was the girl from the mental institution! You know the one I've been giving therapy." Erza smacked his head and left the guild. Erza ran until she found you sitting at the edge of a cliff. Erza walked behind you and wrapped her arms around her. "I miss them." You hugged Erza's arms. "I know, Y/n. You have me though." Erza kissed your cheek and you blushed. Erza got up to leave. "Stay! Please." You grabbed Erza's hand and pulled her down. She fell on her knees and faced you. "Okay." Erza hugged you and you hugged her back. You two stayed like that and didn't say anything, all you did was hug. Then your pupils went back to a normal size.

"Thank you...Erza."