You Never Needed Fixing (Levy McGarden x Mute! Mirajane Strauss) RS

Levy

I stood, rain pouring down on myself, drenched. My white hoodie was wrapped around my waist, my purple flannel was sticking to my body as well my ripped jeans. My blue beanie was gripped in my right hand, my phone in the other. I stared at my phone screen. I wanted to go back. I needed to go back. So I did. I sat down on the porch and went back.

I was a junior in high school. "Gajeel!" I whined. My cousin, Gajeel Redfox, groaned before following me. "I don't understand why we have to go to school, they don't teach us anything useful." I glared at him. "You just say this because Laxus goes here." Laxus was Gajeel's ex-boyfriend and he didn't want to see him with his new boyfriend, Freed. "Exactly." I didn't expect him to admit it. Gajeel and I walked into Magnolia high. We both had different expressions. I had sparkly eyes and he was very grouchy. "Levy-Chan!" My best friend, Lucy, hugged me. "Gajeel! Nice to see you here!" Gajeel mumbled a "yeah" before turning his head. "Come on, Natsu and the others are waiting!" Lucy grabbed my hands and led me. Gajeel followed slowly behind. A group of my friends came into view. "Levy!" My other best friend, Juvia, yelled before hugging me. "Nice to see you, metal face." Gajeel's best friend, Natsu, said to him. Gajeel flipped him off. Gray, Natsu's boyfriend, wrapped an arm around Natsu before saying, "Levy drag you here?" Gajeel nodded his head.

"I'm sure this year will be fine, Gajeel." Erza, another friend, said assuringly. "As long as I avoid Laxus, I sorta agree." We all laughed at Gajeel's comment. "Loosen up!" I yelled. Then I saw a girl with long white hair. She was talking with another girl I've never seen before. She has white hair, too, but her's was in a bob. "Who're they?" I asked my friends. "Hmm?" Everyone turned to look at them. "I don't know," Lucy said slowly, "but massive dibs on the girl with the bob." Us lesbians are very greedy with cute girls. "That's fine," I continued, starstruck, "because I think I want to meet the other one." The one I was looking at was smiling, but it seemed quite forced. "Those are the Strauss sisters, their brother, Elfman is the new football player," Erza answered. "The girl with the short hair is Lisanna Strauss," Jellal, my other cousin, said, "if I recall correctly, she just broke up with her girlfriend." Lucy perked up immediately. "The other one is Mirajane, I'm not so sure about her." I walked towards them "Hi." I said awkwardly. They looked at me.

"Hello," Lisanna said happily. "I'm Levy McGarden, welcome to Magnolia High." Lisanna smiled before shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you, too, I'm Lisanna ad this is my sister, Mira." Mira looked at me shyly before shaking my hand. "These are my friends, Juvia, Natsu, Erza, Gray, my cousins, Gajeel and Jellal, and my best friend Lu-"

"Lucy." Lucy cut me off, taking Lisanna's hand with a small blush. Lisanna blushed, too, and shook Lucy's hand. The bell rang and the students made their ways to class. "It was nice meeting you!" All my friends walked away. "I'm going, hope I don't see Laxus," Gajeel told me as he walked away. "Want me to show you around?" Lucy asked Lisanna. She nodded and the two walked away. "W-want me to show you around?" Mira looked at me shyly but nodded. We walked the opposite direction of Lucy and Lisanna

"This is the science hallway, the other classes are separate because we use a lot of chemicals in Junior and Senior years." Mira nodded. 'She's so silent.' I thought as we walked around. "Here's the art rooms. Do you like art?" Mira nodded once again. "What kind of art?" Mira pointed. I turned my head, she was pointing at the music notes on the wall. 'She could've said music.' I thought again. "Well, that's good, I'm a music person, too. Do you sing?" Mira shrugged her shoulders. "You can talk, classes may be going on, but we aren't that loud." Mira pulled out a small notepad. She wrote on it with a pen then handed it to me. "I'm mute." I read aloud. I looked at Mira in shock. She wrote something new. "If you don't want to be friends because of me being mute, I get it." I handed Mira the notepad back. "I'd love to be friends!" Mira blushed with a shocked expression before smiling.