Valentines day (Wendy Marvell x Crush! Reader) A + F

Wendy

Yay, it's Valentine's day! My favorite time of the year. The guild is having Valentine's day party and we all have to dress in pink, white, or red. Carla is wearing a frilly pink and red dress and she was holding a fish with a white ribbon wrapped around it. "Carla, is that for Happy?" I leaned down and smiled at her. "I decided if that Tomcats gonna waste all his food on me, I might as well pay him back." She answered with a blush. "Awe, how sweet of you." I smiled and put the final piece of my outfit on, a nice headband. "You look great child, now hurry up or we'll be late!" Carla opened the door. I grabbed the heart box of chocolates and ran out the door. I ran to the guild with a smile plastered on my face, my pink shoes clinking on the ground. When I made it to Fairy tail everyone looked happy. I saw Levy shyly give Gajeel a small box. I past Gray handing Juvia a charm bracelet. I then saw Natsu handing Lucy a small bouquet of roses. "Carla, I see Happy! Go give him your fish." I pushed her to got over there. "Okay child, there's Y/n, why not go give her those chocolates?"Carla asked with a smirk. I blushed. "H-how do you know these are for her? They could be for someone else." I thought I had outsmarted her. "Her names on the back," Carla said before flying over to Happy. I looked around the guild and saw the fourteen-year-old girl. She doesn't really like showing her feelings so she pushes people away, but I really like her.

I gathered up my courage and walked up to her. She stayed with the trend and wore a white, strapless tank top, a pink sweatshirt, and red jean shorts. She stuck to her tomboy side and wore black sneakers. Her hair was down like always. "H-hi, Y/n." I smiled shyly and hid my mouth behind the chocolates. She looked up and me with a bored look. "Wendy? Why are you talking to me? And with chocolates?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "Umm...well...I wanted to give these to you!" I bowed and held the chocolates out to her. "Uh? Why me? Don't you like Romeo?" I shook my head. "N-no! You see, I like...well there's this person, and I-" Y/n stopped me. "You are telling me this because?" A lot of peoples attention was on us now. "Well...the person is...umm...the person is...umm?" I was getting sweaty and nervous. This isn't what I wanted! I just wanted her to take them and thank me. "Um...I gotta go!" I yelled and ran out of the guild, dropping the chocolates in the process.

Y/n

I sat there, dumbfounded. Did Wendy Marvell try to give me chocolates? I stared at the open guild doors. I felt everyone's looks and glares at me. I sighed and stood up. "I get, I get." I picked the chocolates up. I walked out of the guild calmly, but when the doors shut behind me I broke into a sprint. I ran down the streets of Magnolia at full speed, looking for the sky dragon slayer. I finally found her at the park, sitting on a swing, crying. I felt really bad. I know I hide every single emotion I feel but I really do have feelings, mostly for Wendy. I quietly walked to the swing next to her. "Is this swing taken?" I asked in a concerned voice. "N-no." Wendy wiped the tears away, not even looking at me. I sat down next to her and handed her the box back. "Thanks. White chocolates my favorite." I blushed and took one more from the box. Wendy swiftly turned her head to look at me. "Y-Y/n!" She yelled and fell off the swing. I grabbed her hand and fell with her. I looked down at her, a blush on both our faces. Our position was more than okay. I was pinning her hands over her head, her knee was nearly touching my area, my legs are at each of her sides, and our faces, oh god our faces, were inches apart. "Y-Y/n? What are you-" I cut her off by kissing her. She squirmed at first but then started to kiss back. "How scandalous!" We heard someone yell. We broke apart and looked up and saw Carla, Happy, Lucy, Natsu, Erza, and Gray.

It looked wrong, very wrong. Wendy had her head back when we kissed because of I...um...I sorta asked for entrance and she was about to allow it. I blushed so redly that Erza's hair looked pale. I quickly got off of Wendy and covered my face with my hand. "I-it isn't what it looks like! I swear!" Wendy sat up and shook her hands, her blush matched up to mine. "Really?" Erza raised an eyebrow. "We mean it!" We yelled. "I don't believe it! It looked exactly like you two were about to...y'know?" Gray smashed his fists together and Wendy nearly fainted. "Y/n has a nosebleed!" Happy laughed and fell to the ground. I felt removed my hand from my face and saw blood. "Shut it cat!" I yelled angrily. "Don't worry we won't disturb next time." Natsu smiled with his goofy grin. This time Wendy fainted. I caught her but felt light headed as well. "WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING!" I yelled.

I walked back to the guild with the others and holding Wendy bridal style. I was still very red when we walked inside and everyone asked questions. "They were about to do something but Carla stopped them," Gray told everyone. They all yelled and looked at me. "NO, WE WEREN'T YOU PERV!" My nosebleed came back and everyone teased me. Wendy started to wake up and I wiped away the nosebleed. "Uh! My head." Wendy held her head and looked at me with wide eyes. "Hey." She looked at our new position and blushed. "W-why are you...what happened?" I noticed I was still holding her but instead of blushing or tsking, I laughed. "W-what?!" Wendy yelled. "You are ridiculous!" I laughed. Wendy looked hurt but what I did next change that. I kissed her on the lips passionately. Everyone cheered or wolf whistled when Wendy kissed back and held my face. When we broke apart Wendy was smiling. "Happy Valentines Day, Y/n!" I smiled warmly. "Happy Valentines Day, Wendy."