Let Me Help You (Possessed! Lucy Heartfilia x Juvia Lockser) S

Third person

Lucy and Juvia sat next to each other while holding hands. They have been dating for two years now and their relationship is quite popular around Fioré. Everyone knows they're dating, even Sabertooth. "I love you," Juvia whispered in Lucy's ear and Natsu pretended to barf. "Oh, go kiss Gray." Lucy joked and Gray and Natsu blushed. "Shut up!" They yelled and everyone laughed. "Ah, Gratsu. Not as good as Luvia." Mira giggled and Lucy nodded in agreement. "I gotta go, baby," Lucy said and kissed Juvia's cheek. "Bye, Lucy-kun!" Juvia cooed and Lucy left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lucy walked down the empty streets of Magnolia, Juvia in her mind. Suddenly fog filled the streets and laughs filled the air. Lucy turned around and saw a shadow slowly coming towards her. She backed away and then broke into a sprint. Lucy ran to the park and saw two more shadows. Then those shadows became people. Two girls and one boy. A girl with long, dark green hair with vines wrapped around her arms, she was wearing a long, silk white dress and black heels. They clicked on the pavement as she walked towards Lucy.

The second girl looked about twelve, maybe eleven years old. She had purple hair with one side shaved and the other to her waist. A black beanie was on her head and she wore a gray jean shirt and a black tank top, she was barefoot but the stone under her feet made an uncomfortable sound. Finally, the man had gray hair and had a jet black suit on along with brown dress shoes. They walked in three different ways, cornering the blonde. Lucy backed up until she fell onto a bench. Lucy shivered in fear when the woman spoke. "Are you Lucy Layla Heartfilia?" Lucy gulped and nodded. "Then you're just the one we want." The little girl said with a devilish smirk. A magic circle then formed around Lucy. "Demons of the abyss please, oh, please posses this wizard. Turn her into a demon who will destroy those she loves. Lord Lucifer, take Lucy Heartfilia and allow mistress Sitri to possess her." The three chanted as a purple light surrounded Lucy.

A shadow of purple smoke formed in front of her and walked towards Lucy. "No!" Lucy screamed as tears ran down her cheeks. "No! Help! JUVIA!"

************************************************

Everyone in the guild looked out the windows as purple light blasted from the park. "What could that be?" Juvia asked everyone then, bombs blew everyone away. Wendy's blood-curdling scream wasn't even close to the noise the bombs made. When they stopped the guild was in pieces and mostly everyone was injured. Juvia was in the middle of the guild when someone started laughing. A figure emerged from the purple smoke. The closer the figure got the more shocked everyone was. There, standing in the guilds doorway, was Lucy holding a knife. Something was off, though. Her eyes were glowing purple and her once white and blue outfit was now a mixture of purple and black. "Luc....y?" Natsu asked weakly from under the boulder crushing his leg.

"Hehe, that blonde bimbo is gone. I've possessed her and corrupted her soul. Everyone and everything she loves is gone!" Lucy who wasn't Lucy laughed. Her voice was the same but it wasn't right! As Lucy walked down the guild bombs exploded, killing many guildmates. "STOP!" Wendy screamed and reached out for Romeo, who was about to be blown to pieces. Lucy froze in her tracks and looked at Wendy. "Wendy..." For a second it was the real Lucy, her eyes started becoming brown. "Ah!" Lucy screamed and her eyes turned back to her purple color. "I will kill all of you!" She started walking again and more bombs exploded. "NO, ROMEO!"

Lucy threw her knife at Juvia. She dodged barely and scratched her legs. "Luce." Natsu cried silently and Lisanna looked at him desperately. "That isn't Lucy, that is a demon!" Wakaba yelled and attacked Lucy. "NO!" Erza yelled as the attack hit Lucy. But it had no effect. Lucy looked at Wakaba and walked towards him. "STOP!" Everyone screamed and cried. "Water nebula!" Lucy was then enclosed in an orb of water. Juvia pulled moved the sphere in front of her and dropped it. "Lucy." She stood up and walked towards her girlfriend. "Don't get any closer!" Cana screamed at Juvia.

"Lucy, please," Juvia said and weakly held her hands out. The guild watched in horror as their beloved celestial mage walked slowly towards Juvia. Blood, blood was dripping down the walls, the floor, everyone.

"Juvia-kun." The Lucy whispered and held her knife to the water mages neck. "Lucy, please come back to us." Juvia wrapped her arms around her. "JUVIA, RUN!" Gray screamed and tried to escape from Laxus and Gajeel's tight grip. "Stop! There're motion sensor bombs everywhere!" Natsu yelled at the ice mage. "Lucy, please." Juvia cried and held onto her beloved. She didn't care. She didn't care that Lucy had tried to kill her. She didn't care that Lucy managed to destroy the guild. And she didn't care that Lucy was holding a dagger at her neck.

"Come back!" Juvia cried and held her love. The more Juvia moved the more the cut deepened on her neck. "LUCY! STOP!" Cana screamed and struggled in Elfman's arms. Everyone cried and screamed as Lucy continued to cut and Juvia continued to hug.

"Please...let me help you." She whispered and moved her face to look at Lucy. Then Juvia connected her and Lucy's lips. Lucy struggled at first but she started kissing Juvia back. Lucy's eyes started to change back to her original color. When Juvia broke the kiss Lucy started screaming. Golden light surrounded her and purple smoke escaped her mouth. The knife hit the ground and Lucy's clothes changed back to normal. The bombs once littered everywhere became nothing but sparkles. The sun shown from the clouds as Lucy fell in Juvia's arms.

Everyone started getting up or helping anyone from under a boulder. "Lucy.." Juvia brushed Lucy's face with the back of her hand. Lucy's eyes started opening slowly. "W-what happened?" She asked and sat up. Lucy's eyes widened when she saw the destroyed guild, the blood, and everyone injured and crying. "Who did this?" Lucy looked at Juvia who was giving her a sad look. "You did, Lucy." Lucy looked at her girlfriend in horror. "W-what? N-no." She stood up and started backing away. Lucy took looks at everyone, they refused to look at her. "I-I..." Lucy felt like she was suffocating. "I'm sorry." She whispered and ran away. "LUCY!"

To be continued......?