Battle of Lucys (Lucy Heartfilia x Levy McGarden x Lucy Ashley) TWL

Levy

I wanted it to be a normal visit to Edolas. After figuring out how to visit weekly, a party of us would always visit. Usually, Lu-Chan and I would talk to Edolas me and Edolas Lu-Chan. Recently, Lu-Chan and Edo Lu-Chan seem to be fighting behind our backs. Edo Levy ignores it but I can't help but notice. "Lu-Chan?" I finally spoke up as the two Lu-Chan's glared at each other. "Yes?" They both answered with smiles. The smiles instantly faded. The two started openly fighting now. "She was talking to me, not you," Lu-Chan said coldly. I didn't even know Lu-Chan could speak so rudely to some like that. "How do you know? We're the same person." Everyone else watched awkwardly as the two Lu-Chan's threw insults at each other. "We may have the same looks but at least I don't scare the crap out of my own family," Lu-Chan said with a dark tone. "Well, at least I don't let show off my titties for people to stare at." I tried to get the two to stop and Edo me wasn't much help. She just laughed with a cup of beer in her hand.

Edo Natsu was curled up in the corner as Natsu and Gray fought. Edo Gray was fawning over the two Juvias. No one was helping me, dammit! Finally, the insults were getting out of hand so I just started leaving. By the time I was outside, two people were chasing after me. "Levy!" It was Lu-Chan and Edo Lu-Chan. "We're sorry for fighting. We just like you!" Edo Lu-Chan yelled apologetically. Lu-Chan nodded before yelling, "When we figured out the others feelings, we started fighting over you. We both love you equally and we let that get between us coming to an agreement and think about your feelings!" I was redder than my glasses. Both Lu-Chan's looked confused. then they realized what they said and turned beet red.

They two turned at the ground embarrassed. I smiled and walked towards them, also embarrassed. "I would be lying if I said I didn't love Lu-Chan." Edo Lu-Chan looked disappointed. "But," the two looked at me, "I'd also be lying if I said I didn't love Edo Lu-Chan." A silence fell between the three of us. "I'm a Polyamory," I said nervously. "Wtf is that?" Edo Lu-Chan asked very confusedly. "It means Levy-Chan is open to relationships involving multiple partners." Edo Lu-Chan looked at Lu-Chan them me with a blush. Then the two smirked. I was suddenly being hugged from the behind by Lu-Chan and was being side hugged by Edo Lu-Chan. "You guys rented a hotel room, right?" Edo Lu-Chan whispered in my ear. I blushed dark red. Lu-Chan answered, "Yeah~. Levy-Chan and I are roommates."

My straps were slipping off my shoulders. Finally, the top half of my dress fell off. Lu-Chan, behind me and topless, started playing with my breasts. I moaned softly, getting gradually louder as Lu-Chan rubbed my nipples with her thumbs. Edo Lu-Chan was sucking my neck roughly. Leaving marks like bit marks and hickeys. The right corner of my lip with bruised from Edo Lu-Chan's roughness put my tongue was tingling from Lu-Chan's softness. I made circular motions with my shoulders so my back and collarbones were rubbing against Lu-Chan's breasts and nipples. "A-ahh~!" She moaned. I put one of Edo Lu-Chan's breasts into my mouth, licking her nipple. Edo Lu-Chan moaned into my neck. I felt one of Lu-Chan's hands start to pull the rest of my dress off. Soon, the three of us were naked and blushing, panting from all the above action.

"How should we do this?" Edo Lu-Chan asked Lu-Chan. "Maybe flip a coin, rock-paper-scissors?" I watched irritated as the two discussed. "M-maybe both at the same time." I shyly spoke up. The two blushed dark red before looking at me. "We don't want to hurt you." I bit my bottom lip. "I know how to make this work. Edo Lu-Chan," I nodded downwards. Edo Lu-Chan smirked at Lu-Chan victoriously. "Lu-Chan, get on all fours." Lu-Chan blushed then did so. "Crawl above me until I say stop." Lu-Chan slowly started crawling. "Stop." Lu-Chan was dark red because her womanhood was facing me. Suddenly, two fingers entered inside of me. I moaned. Edo Lu-Chan moved quickly. "Levy-Chaaaan~!" I slipped my tongue into Lu-Chan's womanhood. She screamed in pleasure. I moaned loudly as well as Edo Lu-Chan put two extra fingers. I pulled in and out of Lucy moaning. "L-Levy-C-Chan, I-I'm c-cumming!" I nodded my head. Lu-Chan and I screamed as we both came. We all panted with large blushes.

Lu-Chan started kissing my shoulder and Edo Lu-Chan kissed my stomach. "We love you~." They both cooed in my ears. "I-I love you, too," I said, out of breath completely. The two Lucy's wrapped their arms an legs around me as we all fell asleep.