Drunk But In Love (Cana Alberona x Short Tempered! Reader) A + L💚

RequestedY/n

I walked down the crowded streets of people. My house keys jingling and hitting my thigh. I'm heading to my wife's and my house. My wife is Cana Alberona and I'm Y/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Alberona. Cana is obsessed with beer and I hate that fact. Every day I come home from work I pray that my wife isn't dead on the floor, surrounded by beer bottles because of alcohol poisoning. I rested the grocery bag on my arm then unlocked the front door. I swung the door open. The sight I saw caused me to drop the two bags I was holding. "Cana!" I ran over. Cana was passed out on the couch, surrounded by bottles, hanging off the couch, and her bra was coming off. I shook Cana roughly. "Cana! Cana! Cana! Please wake up! Cana!" Tears ran down my cheeks and onto her face.

"Why are you crying?" Cana asked me with curious eyes. I jumped away shocked. Cana looked down at herself to see her bra hanging off of her arm. "Baby, if you wanted a good fuck you could've just asked." I blushed dark red. "N-no, t-that i-isn't what I-I want-" Cana shoved me down. I stared at her with a large blush. Cana grabbed my chin with her thumb and index finger. "Cana, I honestly think we need to have a con-" My wife forced her tongue into my mouth. I struggled to push Cana off of me but not only did she have a tight grip on my wrists but her tongue was forcing mine down. Cana broke the kiss, both of us panting heavily. "C-Cana, w-we r-really n-need to t-" My wife started sucking my neck. Due to the many times, we've had sex Cana knew exactly where my sweet spot was. I moaned but when Cana slipped her hand down my jeans, I knew our fight needed to start here and now. Shoving Cana off, I wiped my lips then sat up.

"What?" Cana asked, hugging me causing her breasts to squeeze onto my arm. "Stop!" I shot up quickly. "I come home to see you passed out again!" Yes, this isn't the first time. "Surrounded by beer bottles, bra hanging loose, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! AGAIN!" My short temper wasn't allowing Cana to speak, just stare wide-eyed. "HOW MANY TIMES WILL I HAVE TO COME HOME AND THINK YOU ARE DEAD?! HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES, CANA?!"

"Y/n, I-I swear, it will never happen again-"

"YOU SAID, THAT THE LAST FIVE TIMES!" Cana stood up, she hugged me tightly. "I swear, I mean it." I was crying by now. "No," I whispered. "What?" Cana asked. "No! I can't do this anymore, I-I-I'm...done."

"What?" Cana asked looking at me shocked. "I'm done." I backed away from Cana. I looked her dead in the eyes and removed my wedding ring. I tossed it onto the coffee table. "Natsu said I could stay with him if I ever did this. Bye, Cana." I walked out of the door, holding a hidden box I packed up under the steps. I threw my leather jacket on and let the door slam behind me. I tossed the box into my car. But, before I could back away hands slammed onto my hood. Cana looked at me, surprisingly, she was crying.

"Please don't leave me." I sighed. "You've done this to me so many times, I don't want this any-" Cana kissed me passionately. As much as I wanted her off I kissed back. But why? She's a drinker! She has scared me so many times! She...she....she's drunk. I love her, though. Cana and I broke apart softly. "I love you." Cana hiccupped. "I love you, too."

"I swear, only one bottle a week." I was skeptical.

Believe it or not, for the next two years I would come home and see Cana watching TV on the couch. On Fridays, I would find her reading, cooking, or just waiting for me with one single beer bottle on the coffee table. I came home one night to see four beer bottles. I sighed in defeat. "Cana, why?" 

"Hey!" I looked to the left. Lucy and Erza were smiling. "Cana got the beer out for us." Cana walked out. "Yeah, I already had mine." I put my stuff down walking towards her. "Y/n?"

I kissed my wife passionately. When we broke apart I rested my forehead onto hers. "Thank you."