Drip, Drip, Drop (Juvia Lockser x Phantom Lord Member! Reader) S

Y/n

"Ugh!" I groaned before punching the wall, making a large dent in the stone wall. A few of the boys flinched at my sudden outburst. "Why are we just sitting around here?! Their strongest team is off on a mission, they might even die! We should take it to their guild. Now!" Gajeel stopped biting his pile of iron. "You need to chill out, Master has a plan, we attack at night." I puffed my cheeks out. "Stupid. Those Fairies are so stupid. They go and destroy everything then act like they're the best of the best!" I tapped the ground impatiently. I was in my knee-high black high tops, ripped blue jeans, a ripped purple long-sleeved shirt, and black leather cuffs. "You need to call down, Miss Y/l/n," Sol said, swinging side to side. I glared at him. "But you have to agree with her," Totomaru spoke up, "those Fairies are scum. Especially that Salamander." I smirked this time.

I glanced outside to the pouring rain. I looked directly at Juvia. She was staring dead ahead with her umbrella perched on her side, closed. "You're quiet," I said, leaning towards her. "Not quite, I just have nothing to provide to the topic." I scowled a little. "What do you mean, you're in Phantom aren't you?" Gajeel threw some iron at me. I kicked the part of the wall closest to his head. "What the hell? You gotta problem with me?" Gajeel pushed my leg down. "Like I said, you need to chill out. Juvia just doesn't care." I looked back at Juvia, she frowned. I sighed and walked to the board. I snatched a job request, not even reading it. I threw it at the bartender. "Going on this job." I picked up my knife then left. "Damn, Y/n is certainly pissed. Too bad she relies on her knife and sword skills more than her lightning magic skills." I threw one of my many shurikens at the guy who said that. "Shut the hell up, I'm the S-class one." Then, I really did leave.

"Damn them!" I yelled angrily. I ran down the streets of Magnolia. "They fucking attacked Fairy Tail without me then tell me to go find the blonde brat." As I ran, rain started pouring down on me. I stopped running. "Juvia." I looked around the streets and alleyways for my guildmate. "Drip, drip, drop." I heard yelling, so I followed it. When I reached the place, I found Lucy Heartfilia in one of Juvia's waterlocks, unconscious. I ran towards her quickly. Sol had already left. "Is that really her?" I asked Juvia, a scowl on my face. "Yes, drip, drip, drop. Come let's take the blonde to Master Jose." I followed Juvia as we walked to headquarters. 

By the time we reached the place, Jose wanted nothing more than Lucy. We handed her off quickly. "Should we go to Magnolia? Take them by surprise?" I wanted to get to know Juvia. She's actually quite cute, and once you get to know her, she's pretty fun. "No thank you, I shall go to the guild." I puffed my cheeks out. "Fine." I went along with Juvia to the guild. The rain poured down, hitting my y/h/c strands of hair. "Why aren't you complaining?" Juvia suddenly asked. "Excuse me?" I asked with a shocked tone. "Why aren't you complaining? I am the one causing the rain, the sadness and grim, why aren't you complaining or telling me you cannot work in these conditions?"

"Why would I complain. I have no problem with the rain. I'm a lightning mage if anything I should love it. Which I do." I smiled at Juvia. For the first time since I met her, Juvia blushed. "Your water and I'm lightning," I held my hand out for Juvia, "if we did it correctly, we could take down whoever Master Jose wants us to." Juvia looked at my hand then took it. Juvia did see this, but behind her, a part of her rain clouds disappeared and blue skies and sun got through. I stared at it with wide eyes. "What's the matter?"

"N-nothing! I just...thought something."

Explosions filled the air and I fell to the ground. Dragneel may be about to take Gajeel down, but I'm worried about Juvia. I had to fight some of the Fairies and I knew she was fighting Fullbuster. "Juvia!" I fell down on my face again because of Dragneel. Fullbuster looked at me. Juvia was next to him, knocked out. "Juvia!" I held her in my arms, smacking her face lightly. "The hell did you do to her?!" I growled, holding Fullbuster's collar. "N-nothing, she did that when the sky cleared up and I asked her-" I looked around. "It's not raining. But Juvia is-" I started laughing, realizing what happened. I stood up with a small smile. "Take care of her." I patted Fullbuster's shoulder then left.

I could hear laughter in the guild hall. It was never like this is Phantom Lord. "I can't believe I was considering actually talking with her." I kicked off the wall and started walking away. "Y/n?!" I froze on the spot. I turned around quickly to meet Juvia's eyes. "What are you doing in Magnolia?" She asked. "I thought I'd talk with you, but I changed my mind. Okay?" I started leaving but Juvia grabbed my hand. "I've missed you, where have you-" I hugged her. "I've missed you, too. I just wanted to tell you something quickly, I love you, I have since the battle of Phantom, I knew Fullbuster is the reason the sky completely cleared for you and that you must've fallen in love, so I backed off. That's all I wanted to say." I kissed Juvia's cheek and left. When I was out of Magnolia, it started raining. I smirked. 

"Drip, drip, drop."