Royal Pining (Knight! Lucy Heartfilia x Princess! Levy Mcgarden) F

Third person

There is a faraway land of dragons, fairies, tigers, and mermaids. There there's a princess named Levy McGarden. She has two knights, Yukino Aguria and Lucy Heartfilia. Levy and Lucy were born fairies and Yukino was born a tiger. Yukino isn't really a tiger but she has tiger ears and tail. Lucy and Levy had fairy wings and ears. Levy is a kind princess and loves to go to the village dressed in a knee-high, orange dress. Yukino and Lucy have to go with but they also dress in different clothing. Yukino has a lover and they are engaged. His name is Rogue Cheney. Lucy does not have a lover but is deeply in love with Levy. Levy has no interest in marrying a prince, especially someone her father sets her up with. Levy is madly in love with Lucy and chose her as a personal knight. When Yukino must leave for her wedding preparations, Lucy will stay closer to Levy. Levy was sitting on her throne, reading a romance novel. She was reading a dirty part between two star-crossed lovers before Lucy walked in. "My princess?" Lucy asked. "Y-yes?!" levy hid the novel under her dress. "You've been inside all day. I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to the village?" Lucy asked a little too hopeful.

Levy blushed and picked at her dress. "Would Yukino be there?" She asked. "No, she is busy with her fiance at the moment." Lucy bowed in apology. "What is she doing with him?" Levy stood up abruptly. "Uh, she is sending out invitations and is trying on her wedding dress. You've received an invitation as well." Lucy held an invitation between her fingers. Levy walked down the stairs but tripped on her dress. "AH!" She fell but landed on someone. "Your majesty! Are you okay?" She opened her eyes and saw that she was directly on top of Lucy, and her lips were nearly touching Lucy's. "S-sorry!" She stood up and recovered from her huge blush. "I shall wait at the gates for you as you change into your village clothes." Lucy cleared her throat and exited the room. Levy sighed and walked to her room. She changed into her dress, combed her hair, brushed her hair, and put on an orange checkered headband. Before she left the castle she took a glance at a portrait of her and her mother. A memory flashed through her head.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look at the picture the knight-in-training made for me!" Little Levy ran over to her mom with a picture of a field of flowers. "That's beautiful dear! What's his name?" Her mom took the nicely drawn picture from her daughter's hands. "It is actually a girl, mommy." Levy shyly admitted. "Well, I bet she must really like you." Levy blushed. "But mama she's a girl!" Levy yelled with a playful smile. "Look at her inside, not her outside appearance." Her mom explained and put Levy on her lap. "Remember Levy, always look at the person on the inside and then you'll know, you love them." Her mom kissed her forehead. "I love you, Levy."

Tears rolled down Levy's cheeks and a smile tugged at her lips. "I have, mom. I did that with Lucy and fell in love with her." Levy wiped the tears, put on a smile, and skipped out of the castle. When she walked out Lucy was wearing a green dress shirt with a pink tank top underneath, a knee-high black skirt, and leather boots. "Your ma-Levy, are you ready to go?" Lucy asked Levy. "Yes, Lucy!" Levy smiled and grabbed Lucy's hand. 'Holy s##t! Holy s##t! Oh my god, her hand and so soft! AH! She's holding my hand!' Lucy thought to look at their intertwined hands. Lucy blushed a dark red and sweat a little bit. "Are you alright?" Lucy was snapped out of her thoughts. "Y-yes! I'm okay! Let us go to town." Lucy ran and Levy followed, laughing. When they made it to town they went to the market and saw all their friends, Mira, Lisanna, Elfman, Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Romeo, Cana, Erza, Jellal, Jet, Droy, Happy, Carla, and Pantherlily. "LEVY!" Jet and Droy yelled and tried to hug her, but Lucy kicked them. "No." Lucy crossed her arms. Natsu and Gray laughed at her.

"Are you joining the festival today, Levy?" Erza asked from across the counter. "I'd love to go! Lucy, do you think you could go?" Levy smiled at Lucy. "Well, Yukino will be gone all day so yeah, I can go!" Lucy beamed with joy. Levy blushed darkly. "U-uh..." Levy looked down and rubbed her hands together. "Oo~ What's this? Does Shrimp have a crush?" Gajeel teased the two girls and they blushed as red as Erza's hair. "S-shut up, I could throw you in a dungeon." Levy covered her face and Lucy was shaking. "Okay, we'll see you at the festival. Kimonos are required." Mira giggled.

Later that night: the festival

Levy and Lucy walked looked around at the nicely decorated village. They wore kimonos like Mira said. Levy was wearing an orange kimono with dark orange flowers, it had a matching belt around her waist, the kimono uncovered her shoulders, and it went to her knees. Her hair was in fox ears style and had a mini lilac headband around the left ear. Lucy was wearing a bright pink kimono that had many dark pink flower designs on them, there was a blood red sash around her waist that had a cherry blossom tree design, on each shoulder, there was a magenta butterfly. Her hair was in a bun and in the front were to strands of hair neatly falling down. They held matching fans that were orange and pink. 'Levy looks so beautiful! And her hair looks magnificent.' Lucy thought while staring at Levy in the lanterns light, her skin glowing. Lucy blushed and felt slightly turned on. "Lucy! The music is starting." Levy snapped her out of her thoughts of lust and made her blush. "May I have this dance?" Lucy held her free hand out to Levy. "I'd love to." Levy blushed and grabbed Lucy's hand. Lucy smiled. They started dancing and everyone watched in awe.

Lucy played the role of the man and had Levy's hand on her shoulder. When the music came to an end Lucy twirled her. Levy held Lucy's hand tightly and stared into her eyes. "I love you, Levy, I always have," Lucy admitted with a blush. "I love you too, Lucy. I really do." Levy had tears in her eyes. Lucy smiled and leaned in. Levy leaned in too and then their lips met. Everyone cheered and their friends handed over some money to one another. Natsu got the most money because he bet that Lucy would confess first and kiss Levy first. When the two broke apart they were blushing. "I love you, my princess." Lucy smiled. "I love you as well, my knight."