Creep (Yandere! Juvia Lockser x Younger! Reader) L

This is what anime America does to me, someone get me an intervention. Y/c/n means your crushes name

Y/n

"Y/n~sama, come out, come out, where ever you are~" I heard Juvia-senpai moaned. I held my head and cried under the desk. My name is Y/n Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser is obsessed with me. It started with her dating my brother then when I walked in she got creepy and clingy. She's the 2nd year in high school and I'm only in 7th grade! "There you are!" My eyes snapped open and I saw Juvia staring at me with Yuno Gasai eyes. I tried running away but Juvia grabbed me. "S-Senpai!" I tried to escape but Juvia wouldn't let go. "Don't leave me." She whispered and pulled me in so she was holding me. "Gray!" I screamed. "Gray! Gray! Gr-mhm!" Juvia put her hand on my mouth.

"Gray-sama can't help you, Y/n~sama." Juvia touched my lips with her thumb. "H-help!" I yelled but, of course, it was muffled. "You know you don't want help, come on." Then Juvia's other hand ran down my slim stomach down to my skirt. "Mhm! Mhm! Mhm!" I squirmed and screamed. "Stop complaining, now your virginity will belong to me. Not Y/c/n." Juvia whispered in my ear and then bit it. Her hand slowly made it's way to my skirt, and before I could react, my skirt was pulled down to my ankles. Juvia made me look at her. Then she brought our lips together. My eyes were wide. Juvia kept kissing me and then forced her tongue in. I screamed louder and louder until I heard running footsteps. She broke our kiss and saliva connected our lips.

Juvia dropped me and ran out the window. I pulled my skirt up and fell to the knees. "Y/n!" Gray yelled and busted the door down. I looked over and saw Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, and the police standing in the doorway. "Y/n!" Gray ran over and hugged me. "Are you okay?!" Lucy yelled and hugged me, too. "Y/n!" Wendy yelled and hugged me. Erza patted my head and Natsu smiled at me. I gulped and stared out the window. 'Juvia...'

Juvia

I watched Gray-sama and Y/n~sama walk into their house. Gray-sama was ranting about how Y/n~sama was kidnapped. "Bro, I'm gonna go take a shower." Y/n~sama sighed and walked up the stairs. I looked at the bathroom window and jumped up to grab the ledge. I hoisted myself up and watched Y/n~sama walk in. She turned on the water and started stripping. Se removed her skirt first and then her shirt. I stared at her chest while she removed her panties when she took her bra off blood trickled down my nose. She walked into the shower and I listened to her shower.

When she was finished showering I watched her dry herself off. Y/n wrapped the towel around her and walked out to her room. I climbed into the window and walked out into the hallway. I walked into Y/n's room and saw her changing. I stared at her and she finally went to sleep. I walked in quietly and watched her sleep. When the clock dinged midnight Y/n turned around to face me. "Oh, Y/n~sama," I whispered and leaned in. "I love you." Then I closed a gap between us. I kissed her longer and soon I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I played with her tongue in my mouth. That's when someone gripped my shoulders. I broke our kiss and saw Y/n awake and panting.

"J-Juvia?" She tried getting up but I pinned her down. "Not this time," I said and kissed her again. Y/n squirmed and tried escaping but I wouldn't break our kiss. Y/n moved her hands to my hair. "Are you enjoying this?" I asked during our kiss. "I...can't...be." She said between kisses. I smirked and moved my lips to her neck. I started kissing and biting her neck. "Mhm...Juvia~" She accidentally moans in pleasure. I snickered and pulled down her shirt to reveal her (f/c) bra. "S-stop." She Y/n blushed. I shook my head no and took it off. I started sucking her nipple.

Y/n moaned softly and I knew she was enjoying this. I sat up and started stripping. "W-what're you-" I cut her off by ripping her pants off. Y/n blushed darker. I slipped her panties off and looked at her. "Stay quiet," I whispered and stuff a cloth in her mouth. I smiled and put two fingers in. Y/n screamed but it was muffled. I made circled motions until Y/n started moaning. I then put in another finger. I continued to use my fingers until I wanted more. I took my fingers out and replaced my fingers with my tongue. Y/n squealed but started groaning.

"Juvia...I'm...gonna...cum~" then white liquid filled my mouth. I swallowed and kissed Y/n. We, French, kissed for a while until Gray-sama interrupted. "Y/n, are you okay? I'm hearing weird sounds." He asked through the door. I stepped off of Y/n and put my clothes on. "Bye," I whispered and kissed Y/ passionately. I jumped out her window and landed on my feet. "I love you, Y/n~sama."

Well, that was....creepy. I blame Loveless and anime America