First Kiss (Shy! Wendy Marvell x Tomboy! Artist! Reader) F

Third person

"Hey, Blueberry." Y/n wrapped her arms around Wendy's waist, causing the small girl to yelp. "Y/n-kun." Y/n smiled at Wendy. Her y/h/c hair framed her face, her y/e/c eyes were shining in the light, and her y/s/t skin looked as smooth as always. Wendy looked away embarrassed. "Still wearing the skirt?" Y/n asked, taking a bit of Wendy's skirt. Wendy was wearing her school's girls uniform, a red skirt, white dress shirt, and a red blazer. Y/n, however, always wore the boys uniform. Black dress pants, shoes, and a black tie, along with a red blazer with blue piping. "Where's your blazer, Y/n-kun?" 

"In my locker." Wendy found herself staring at Y/n's stomach. Although she was a girl, she had abs and muscles like most of the boys. "Wendy? Wendy? Wendy?" Y/n snapped her fingers. Wendy blushed once again. "S-sorry." Y/n chuckled then stretched, showing off her muscles, whether it is on purpose or not. Wendy stared with a blush. She gripped her books in her hands. When Y/n finished stretching, she winked. "I need to go, see you, Blueberry!" Wendy adored her nickname. Granted, only because Y/n gave it to her. "Wendy, snap out of Y/n land, we have class." Wendy's cousin, Natsu, said. He was there the entire time. "Natsu! How long have you been there?" Natsu rolled his eyes. "Come on," He grabbed Wendy by the wrist and dragged her to class.

Now, it was lunch. Natsu was off with his girlfriend, so Wendy was alone. She looked around for somewhere to sit. "Blueberry!" Y/n called, leaning back in her chair. Wendy walked over to her table with a shy smile. She sat down next to Y/n, who was smiling at her. "Have you met my friends?" Wendy shook her head no. There were three other people at the table, a girl with pink hair in pigtails, a boy with dirty blonde hair, and a boy with purplish black hair. "That's Chelia, she's pretty nice, but I've seen her do some things," the pink haired girl, Chelia, glared at Y/n but smiled at Wendy, "that's Eve, he kind of a ladies man, ironic, considering he's as straight as Gray Fullbuster," Eve tossed an empty juice box at Y/n head, "and that's Romeo, he's Eve's boy-" Eve and Romeo glared at Y/n. "My bad, just friend."

"Pleasure to meet you all." The three nodded their heads. The five talked during lunch with smiles or smirks. Y/n was doodling something on her sketch pad that Wendy had come to love. It was always full of beautiful pictures Y/n made. "What're you drawing?" Wendy asked. Y/n blushed slightly then closed her book. "Nothing important, just a flower." Wendy wasn't convinced, but she left it alone. "Let's play Never Have I Ever!" Chelia suggested. Everyone agreed then held up three fingers. "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex." Eve, Romeo, Y/n put their fingers down. Wendy looked at Y/n shocked. "My turn," Eve said, "never have I ever punched someone in the face." Y/n and Chelia put their fingers down, shooting glares at Eve. "Wendy, you go." Wendy squeaked before saying, "Never have I ever been on a date?" Y/n put her finger down. "Shit, you guys suck." Chelia, Eve, and Romeo giggled while Wendy blushed.

Lunch ended and the five split up, Wendy was with Y/n for free period. "We're pretty lucky to have a free period after lunch, huh?" Wendy nodded her head. Y/n had her arm behind her head as she walked, Wendy folded her hands in front of her. "So, you've never been on a date?" Y/n asked after a minute of silence. "Oh, no, Natsu is protective, he scares off anyone who asks for a date." Y/n let out a laugh, making Wendy blush. "He's not even your brother, that's amazing!" Wendy glared at Y/n, but Y/n continued laughing. "Your glare is so adorable!" Wendy was as red as her blazer, Y/n never calls Wendy adorable. "What about you? You've punched someone in the face?" Y/n quickly stopped laughing. "In self-defense, they were hurting one of my friends, I still got in trouble."

Wendy giggled, making Y/n blush a small bit in embarrassment. "And, you've kissed someone of the same sex?" Y/n nodded. "It was an accident, but it still happened." Wendy nodded her head. "You've only kissed guys?" Wendy looked towards the ground. "I've never kissed anyone, actually." Y/n looked at Wendy as she continued walking. "...want me to change that?" Wendy's face got redder. "What?!" She yelled in confusion. Y/n didn't look fazed. "Why not? I mean, you have a crush on me," Wendy didn't know she was so obvious, "I have a crush on you-"

"You have a crush on me?!" Wendy yelped. Y/n laughed. "I thought it was obvious!" Wendy was a tiny bit angry with Y/n for laughing. In her anger, Wendy grabbed Y/n tie and pulled her close. Y/n blushed but quickly smirked. "I take that as a yes." Before Wendy could apologize or answer, Y/n brought their lips together. It was a small, sweet kiss. The two girls pulled apart from each other. Wendy bright red, and Y/n smirking. "How about I fix another one of those nevers," Wendy looked at Y/n confused, "go on a date with me."

"Okay!"