Library Date (Levy McGarden x Tomboy! Reader) F + L💚

~Levy's P.O.V~

"Levy!" I heard a females voice yell. "Huh?" I looked up and saw Y/n L/n. She was straight in my face. My face heated up and I fell off my chair. "Y-yes?" I asked her. "You said you can't accept my invitation for a date because you are going to the library."

"You asked Levy on a date?!" Jet and Droy yelled. "You got a problem with my choice of women?" She yelled. This started a fight between the three which Y/n easily won. She's a celestial dragon slayer so they were no match. "I'm going to the library!" I yelled and walked out of the guild. "Levy, wait up!" I turned around and saw Y/n running. "Can I come?" She asked with a smile.  "Why? You don't read." I said. "Says you!" She yelled at me. "Name one author," I said with a frown. "Um...Lucy!"

"Can't argue with that."

"YES!" Y/n smiled and fist pumped the air. 'She's so cute.' I thought. We walked to the library with smiles. When we made it Y/n held the door open for me. "Ladies first." She winked and I blushed. "Thank you, Y/n." I walked inside. "No problem. That's what you do on dates, right?" She asked me. "D-date?" I blushed deeper. "Hello, Levy and...boyfriend?" The librarian asked. Y/n was wearing a baggy sweatshirt, ripped jeans, and her hair was stuffed inside a beanie. "Girlfriend, actually." The librarian apologized and Y/n assured her it was okay. The two of us walked to a table with armfuls of books. "Why'd you tell her that you're my girlfriend?" I said with puffed cheeks.

"Because this is a date and I think you are blowing me off because you are nervous." I blushed and puffed my cheeks out more. We put the books down on the table and started reading. Later Y/n left to get us coffee. When I made it to chapter two in my book I felt someone rubbing my arm. I looked up and saw a man with dirty clothes. "M-may I help you?" I scooted away. "Yeah, why don't you show me a good time?" He grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall. "L-let me go!" I tried yelling but he covered my mouth. "No complaining." He put his hand up my dress. He ran his hand further up my dress. "HEY!" Hot coffee than splashed all over the guy and me. "Ouch!" He yelled and I hissed. "Get the hell away from her, creep." I saw Y/n punch the guy in the face. The man ran away and Y/n threw a book at him.

"Are you okay, Levy?" Y/n turned around and hugged me. "Y-yeah, I'm fine now." I hugged her back. "I ruined your beautiful dress, sorry." Y/n then started sucking on my dress. "A-ah! W-what're you doing?" I asked in a panic. Y/n stopped and looked at me. "Fine," she stood straight up again. "I'll do it to something different, more softer." Then she kissed me passionately. I melted into the kiss immediately and kissed back. Our lips never broke apart until we needed a breath. We broke apart but our lips stayed close. "Take that Jet and Droy."

"Pfffttt! HA HA HA! Y/N!" I laughed and Y/n smiled. "Come on, I need to show everyone you are mine." Y/n put her face in my neck and started biting. I moaned and bit my bottom lip. When she pulled back she had a bit of blood on her lip. "Marked as mine." She kissed me once more and then we walked to the guild, hand-in-hand.

"YO, WE'RE BACK!" Y/n kicked the doors down and everyone smiled. "Are you two holding hands?" Lucy asked us. "Yeah, Levy's officially mine." Y/n held her hands up to show everyone. "Congrats!" Everyone cheered but Jet and Droy sulked in the corners. "Stop sulking and be happy for your teammate!" Y/n yelled. "It's fine, leave them be," I whispered into her ear. "Fine." She wrapped her arms around my waist and we sat down at a table. "I love you, Levy."

"I love you too, Y/n."