Anniversary (Erza Scarlet x Wife! Reader) F

Requested by: JoeyWong928

Erza

"Milliana," I said with an embarrassed look, "I know my wife, and she isn't that into this stuff on our anniversary." I was in a string bra with string underwear. Juvia, Lucy, Mira, and Lisanna all covered their partner's eyes. Juvia and Lisanna covering each other and Mira and Lucy doing the same. My wife is Y/n Y/l/n, seven years ago she became Scarlet. "Meow, but it's your seventh anniversary, you have to make it special!" I blushed dark red before re-quipping into my heart Cruz armor. "Look, Y/n and I love each other, and I hate that I can't think of a gift for her. She's always ten steps ahead of me. I bet-"

Y/n

"-she's already got the perfect gift," I complained to the boys. "That's true," Natsu said. "It is your seventh." Gray agreed with his fiancée. Gajeel nodded. Romeo and Laxus shared agreeing looks. "Guys, I know that at my wedding I had bridesmen and some of you are those bridesmen, but maybe you could stop requesting dirty ideas?"

"Fine. How did you two meet?" Gray asked. "You know this story!" I yelled. "Fine, how did you spend your first date?" Then I told them, and the idea they got was pure genius.
.
.
.
"I can't believe they convinced me to do this," I mumbled. I was wearing what I wore on Erza and my first date. A blue dress shirt, a black blazer, black jeans, dress shoes, and a black tie. I'm fifty percent sure I look like a Vocal Adrenaline member from Glee when they were first introduced. "Y/n?" I glance to the side to instantly blush. "You look beautiful," I said. Erza blushed as she moved back a piece of hair. She was in a white dress that she wore on our first date. It was a little tight on her but she still looked amazing. "Shall we?" Erza grabbed my hand and we walked away. "Seven years seems unreal." Erza giggled. 

"Did you put this all together?"

"I had some help," I said nervously. First, there was the walkthrough Magnolia park. Seven roses of different colors flew into the air. The petals picked themselves off then landed in our hair. The two of us chuckled. As we walked farther into the park lights shined. Next, there was dinner at our favorite restaurant. "Ah, the Scarlet's," our friend, Winona, smiled, "seventh am I correct?" We nodded. After ordering, Erza and I talked. "Y/n," I looked up from my plate, Erza was smiling, "I was wondering how would you feel about-"

We got distracted by the sudden fire outside. We ran outside only to find fireworks going off. "Back to what I said-"

"It's coming from the beach." Erza smiled. She and I walked to the beach hand-in-hand. Music began to play. I instantly recognized it as the song Erza and I first danced to as a married couple. "May I have this dance?" I asked bowing like I did at the wedding. Somehow, my blue dress shirt became a white dress shirt, blazer became a black tailcoat, the jeans were now black dress pants, the shoes stayed the same, and my black tie was now scarlet. I looked at Erza only to find her in a wedding dress, not just any wedding dress, her wedding dress. We looked at each other shocked. "Did you do this?" We asked at the same time. I started laughing. Erza laughed, too.

"That dance?" I asked with an extended hand. "You may." Erza grabbed my hand then curtsied. Erza rested her hand on my shoulder as the other was in my hand, my free hand rested on Erza's waist. Erza and I moved side to side, backward, then forward. Lucy taught us how to dance properly and bless her soul. The beach somehow turned into the ballroom in the chapel. Natsu, Gray, Romeo, Laxus, Gajeel, and Freed were standing in the tuxes they wore on the wedding and Lucy, Juvia, Mira, Milliana, Kagura, and Levy were across from the boys in their red bridesmaid dresses. Natsu and Lucy began to dance, then Gray and Juvia, next Gajeel and Levy, Mira and Laxus danced, Milliana danced with Romeo, and Freed and Kagura danced. The song ended and Erza and I leaned in.

"What did you want to ask me?"

"How would you feel about a baby?" Everyone, including me, looked at Erza with wide eyes. "H-how?" I asked shocked. "Adoption, a friend can lend a sperm." I glanced at the boys. "Adoption sounds great." Erza laughed. "I love you, Erza Scarlet," I said leaning back in. "I love you, too, Y/n Scarlet." Erza and my lips came into contact then everyone cheered and clapped for us. Erza and I broke apart but stayed close to each other. "Happy anniversary."