Makeup Challenge (Youtuber! Minerva Orland x Tomboy! Butch! Reader) F

Minerva put down the eyeshadow before turning on the camera. "Hey everybody, Saber Queen here with my beautiful girlfriend, Y/n," Y/n, who was in a blue flannel with a black t-shirt under and black jeans, waved to the camera. "Hey," She said nervously. "A bunch of you asked for a Makeup Challenge with either Lucy Heartfilia, whose channel is in the description or my girlfriend. Lucy offered, but I decided to make Y/n feel guilty and stressed." Y/n laughed before burying her face in her hands. "I don't wanna fuck you up, baby," She laughed some more. Minerva rubbed her back sympathetically. "Alright, this is how it works, Y/n has to use lipstick, eyeshadow, blush, foundation, and mascara." Y/n's head shot up. She had wide eyes. "I'm gonna fucking blind you! Baby, don't make me!" Minerva laughed at her girlfriend before handing her the blush.

"What color do I use?" Y/n asked after taking the blush. Minerva pulled out the brushes. "Whatever color you'd like," Y/n looked at the bushes and grabbed the one she thought it was. "That's for eyeshadow, sweetie," Minerva laughed. "Oh, shit, well, which one is for blush?"

"I can't tell you!" Minerva groaned with a smile. "Then why even correct me in the first place?!" The two girls laughed hysterically before Y/n grabbed the correct brush. "Okay, pink, pink looks good." Y/n applied the blush to Minerva's cheeks before guilt covered her face. "Fuck, fuck, too much, too much!" Minerva looked at the camera with a happy smile. "I hate you so much," Y/n laughed then grabbed the foundation. "Wait, should I have put the blush on after the foundation?" There was a moment of silence and the upbeat music playing the backstopped. "Well, crap," Y/n put the perfect amount of foundation on Minerva, surprisingly. "Why could you do the foundation perfectly but the blush terribly?!" Minerva yelled in amusement. "I've watched you put on foundation and lipstick, not blush or eyeshadow or mascara!"

"Babe, I love you, but this is the dumbest thing we've ever done." Y/n said as she put the foundation down. She grabbed three of the many lipsticks Minerva set out of her. "Look, I know how beautiful you look with makeup, but I need to have fun with this." Minerva looked at the lipsticks. "No! I only use those for music videos! Don't, baby!" Minerva whined. Y/n laughed then decided on the neon blue lipstick. "Pucker up, Minerva!" Minerva parted her lips for Y/n and she started applying the makeup. "If it makes you feel better, you can kiss all over my face when this is finished." Minerva let out a whimper mixed with a laugh. "Okay,"

Y/n put the lipstick down. She looked at Minerva before she burst into laughter. "I'm so sorry, baby, I'm so sorry!" Minerva resisted looking at herself in the mirror. "Eyeshadow!" Y/n yelled then grabbed the eyeshadow. "Black, definitely, black." Minerva nodded her head in agreement. Minerva closed her eyes, even giggling when Y/n put the eyeshadow on her eyelids. "Okay, open your eyes." 

"Did you fuck it up?" Minerva asked with a giggle. "No, I think I did well." Y/n answered. She rolled her eyes. "You really think? Okay, who's the makeup artist here?" Y/n sang in a high pitched voice, "yooou," before grabbing the mascara. "Okay, I will try not to poke your eye out. Don't hate me, baby, please." Y/n applied the mascara carefully, making sure not to poke her eye. "You're doing well, trying not to poke my eye out." Minerva joked. Y/n barely laughed before she put the mascara away. "You did it? Really? Really? Fantastic!" Y/n nodded. She handed Minerva the mirror. "Oh. Sweet. Lord!" Minerva put the mirror down, revealing herself to the camera. Her lips were large and blue, her cheeks dark pink and large circles, the eyeshadow was decent, but not what you'd wear out in public, and the mascara was far too sloppy. Y/n laughed hysterically, nearly falling off her chair. "I'm...sorry." Minerva bit her bottom lip. "I hate you," Y/n nodded her head. "Well, I'm gonna go wash this off, you do the outro." Minerva waved before leaving.

"Well, subscribe to Saber Shadow, like the video, turn the notification bell on, and hope I don't get decapitated. Bye!" Y/n turned the camera off before walking into the bathroom. Minerva removed the makeup quickly before walking out of the bathroom. "You failed," Minerva said and Y/n nodded her head. "I love you," The two kissed. They spent the rest of the night editing the video, putting some bloopers at the end.