Superhero Love (Superhero! Erza Scarlet x Superhero! Reader) L

Erza

"Evening, Fairy woman." I turned around to find my partner, Lightning Knight. Lightning Knight and I are partners and our job is to protect Magnolia. Even though I don't know who she really is, I'm in love with Lightning Knight. I love the way her black mask makes her y/e/c eyes pop, how the outfit like mine that is black with a white circle that has a lightning bolt in the center shows her figure perfectly, how the yellow belt that turns Lightning Knight onto Lightning Knight wraps around her waist, how the black boots that go to her knees present her legs, how the black cape flutters in the wind, how the yellow sword much like Asuna's from SAO produces lightning when she fights and how the light makes her look like an angel from above. "Night patrol is always so boring." After Lightning Knight said that, there was a loud explosion. "You spoke too soon." The two of us jumped off the building and towards the smoke.

The next day

My leg still hurts from last night's attack. When I'm not fighting crime, I'm Erza Scarlet Student Council President of Fairy tail high. I have many friends and I'm very popular. As I talked to my best friend, Milliana, I saw someone run past us. Y/n Y/l/n, she isn't that popular. She usually wears jeans, band T-shirts, converse, glasses, and has few friends. Her best friends are Natsu Dragneel and Romeo Conbolt. Even though Y/n isn't really popular I am her friend. "Hello, Y/n." Y/n jumped. She turned around quickly. "What happened to you?!" Y/n had a large band-aid on her face, her arm was wrapped in bandages, and there was a large cut on her nose. "O-oh, I-I f-fell d-down t-the s-stairs." Y/n is always so flustered around me, I wonder why.

I glanced down at Y/n, clashing with her Fall Out Boy T-shirt, was a yellow belt with a lightning bolt. 'N-no way, i-is she...Lightning Knight?' "Erza?" Y/n asked me. "Y-yes?" I stuttered. "You seemed to zone out, are you okay?" I nodded. "I should go." I walked away but not before hearing Natsu say, "I still don't know why you love her." I gasped to myself. "NATSU!" Y/n screamed. Later that night, I was waiting in my Fairy woman outfit for Lightning Knight. "Fairy woman, you seem tense." Lightning Knight said sitting down. "I have to ask you something, and be honest,"

"Okay."

"Are you Y/n Y/l/n?" Lightning Knight looked at me shocked. "Yes." She sighed in defeat. I hugged her tightly. "I love you, all of you. Lightning Knight or Y/n Y/l/n, I love you." Lightning Knight looked at me shocked. "W-who are you?" She asked. "Erza Scarlet." Lightning Knight's cheeks became flushed instantly. "E-Erza?! IT WAS YOU?!" I laughed at her. "I love you, too." I couldn't contain myself, I smashed my lips onto Y/ ns. She kissed me back passionately. It became hot and messy. I slipped my tongue into Y/n's mouth. She moaned as our tongues fought for dominance. I could feel myself getting wet. Y/n and I broke apart, panting heavily. I started sucking her neck. Y/n rubbed her hands up and down my waist. I kissed down Y/n's neck. "How do I get this thing off?" I asked through her neck. "T-the belt. What about yours?"

"The heart sash on my arm." In unison, I pulled Y/n's belt off while she took the sash off my arm. Now we were just left in our underwear. I unclipped Y/n's bra letting it fall to the ground. I started sucking her nipple causing her to moan. I pushed Y/n against the closest wall, trailing kisses down her waist. Now my bra was on the floor. I slipped Y/n's panties off and she did the same to me. Y/n forced her tongue into my mouth. As she did that, I slipped in two fingers. Y/n gasped but she started moaning. Y/n started rubbing against me. I moaned. Y/n's hand groped my ass. I  gasped but went into it. Y/n and I broke apart. I started sucking down Y/n's body until I reached the inside of her thighs.

Embarrassingly, she spread her legs apart. I quickly slipped my tongue in. Y/n moaned loudly. She started rubbing my shoulders, the rubbing led to my breasts as Y/n bent down. Just my face in her chest was enough to make me pleasured. Y/n's fingers suddenly slipped in. I continued doing my thing while she made a scissor motion. "E-Erza, I-I'm-"

"-m-me t-too!" Both of us screamed as we came. Y/n collapsed on top of me, panting heavily. I managed to put my underwear and sash back on and did Y/n with her belt. "I hope to have a night patrol like that again, Erza." Y/n kissed me passionately, nibbling my bottom lip. She pulled back with a seductive smirk. I blushed dark red.

The next day, Y/n would wink, stick her tongue out at me, and even casually butt slap me without anyone noticing. Y/n whispered into my ear, "No patrol tonight, maybe you should come over, Fairy woman." She blew into my ear and all my posture was gone. I leaned against a locker with the largest blush ever. I rested my hand on my heart. "I fucking love her."