Christmas Visit (Minerva Orland x Loner! Reader) A + F

Minerva

"My lady!" I turned around from the request board. I saw Rogue, Sting, Lector, Frosch, and Yukino all looking in disappointment. "What?" I asked. "It's Christmas Eve and you're trying to work?!"Yukino complained and blocked me from the request board. "Come on! We're going to Fairy tail for Christmas, join us." Sting pushed me out of the guild with Yukino and Rogue smiling behind us. "They have a new member. They started out as a dangerous enemy but then turned good." She sounds like me in a way. "They're a loner though, Minerva," Yukino warned me. "Okay. Don't even wanna go through." I whispered and pouted. Rogue and Yukino laughed at me. When we made it to Fairy tail Sting kicked the doors open. "MERRY CHRISTMAS FAIRY TAIL!" I sweat dropped and saw Lucy drinking a beer. "Hey~ Stingy Bee nice to see you." She was obviously drunk.

"Uh?" Yukino walked over to her and took the bottle. "No! Give it back Yukino~chan!" Rogue and I just stood there. Then a mug hit his forehead. "Who threw that?!" He yelled and got into a fight. I looked around and saw a girl with(h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She must be the new guildmate. I awkwardly sat down next to her. "Um...hello?" I smiled slightly and waved. She darted her eyes at me. "Tsk, what? Are you gonna call me worthless too? Well go ahead, I'm used to it." I was shocked. "N-no! I just thought you were lonely so I..." I blushed and looked away. "What? That you'd convince that we can be friends, spend time with me, make me trust you, then make me evil and hate everyone, and then treat me like garbage and leave me to be nearly beaten to death?!" She smashed her hand on the table. Everyone looked at us and I had wide eyes. "Tsk. Screw it. I hate Christmas anyways." She walked away. "I'm Y/n by the way." She walked out of the guild, the doors slamming behind her.

"I'll get her." Gray stood up. "No, I'll go," I said and ran out of the guild. I ran down the streets of Magnolia looking for Y/n. I breathed heavily and the snow finally fell. "Y/N! Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I ran around and called her name. I ran until I ran into someone. I almost hit my head on the ground until I was caught. "Are you okay, Minerva?" I looked up and saw Y/n. Her eyes were dead and emotionless. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Why do you care? You're just like them. They treat me like an alien because I was being controlled by a terrible person." Y/n yelled. I stiffened. "Sorry, I just don't like talking about it." Y/n blushed. "Look at those love birds~" A girl walked past us. I realized that Y/n was holding me in a dip. "S-sorry, Minerva." Y/n put me back on my feet and let me go.

"It's okay." I blushed. Then I heard dings. "Ding...ding...ding...ding." I listened. "Eight more and it will be Christmas." Y/n shivered. "Here!" I threw her my scarf. "Thanks." She wrapped it around her neck. "Ding...ding...ding." That was the twelfth ding. Fireworks went off, mistletoe magically sprouted in the air, and everyone yelled "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Y/n looked at me. "Merry Christmas." She smiled. "Merry Christ...mas." I blushed. "What?" Y/n looked up and blushed. "Uh!" There was a mistletoe above me. My face was probably redder than the berries on the plant. "How did that get there?" I asked. "Hahaha!" Y/n laughed. "WHAT?!" I yelled. "Here." Y/n leaned in. I didn't notice it last time but she's tall. Y/n cupped my face. "Have a Christmas gift from me." Then she kissed me softly. "Mhm?" I was shocked at first but kissed back. We broke apart and when I looked up Y/n's eyes filled with emotion. "Hmm? What? Come on, your staring." Y/n crossed her arms. "Oh! Umm...let's go back to Fairy Tail!" I smiled widely. "U-uh, yeah!" She grabbed my hand and ran to the guild.

When we returned everyone was staring at us. "What?" Y/n smiled and everyone in Fairy tail was shocked. "She smiled!" Levy and Lucy yelled. "SHE NEVER DOES THAT!" Natsu yelled. "I can smile when it comes to it! Watch." Y/n grabbed my face and kissed me again. Everyone yelled in confusion. I was red but kissed back. When we broke apart everyone was even more shocked. "Dibs!" Y/n moved to my back and hugged me. She stuck her tongue out at everyone. "No way. Her eyes are emotion filled again." I heard Makarov whisper to Mirajane. "it is a miracle. We owe Minerva now." Mirajane giggled. I looked over at the girl who has their arms around me. She looked happy and kind, and she's mine now. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Merry Christmas and to many more together." Y/n smiled and winked at me. "Right, Minerva."