About ten minutes later "Lou do you want to go on one more ride before we go home" Liam asked. Louis of course nodded and Liam told him he could choose any ride he wanted and Louis smiled but still asked Jake and Niall for their opinions as well. "Teacup, carousel" where two of the options given by Jake and niall as they thought of something they could all go on. "Horses." Louis decided upon meaning the carousel and the family nodded heading that way so they could go on the last ride of the day. Everyone went on the carousel. The all had a laugh as they went on the carousel. Louis went on a horse with his daddy behind him. Louis giggled the whole time and was pretty upset when the ride came to an end.

"Again?" Louis said. "No baby, it's time to go home, it's Monday tomorrow." Harry said picking Louis up who sighed but nodded resting his head on his daddy's shoulder as the family headed back to the car park. The two families all said bye before heading their separate ways. Louis was a Sleep within five minutes of being in the car.

"You had fun today Ni?" Harry asked quietly as Liam drove home. "Yeah the best in a long time." Niall said smiling and Harry had to agree there. With everything going on recently they hadn't spent much time out of the house and then also being able to have Ruth and her family come along as well was great as Niall then gets to spend time with Jake. They carried on chatting before Liam arrived home and parked up. He then carried a sleeping Louis in and laid the boy on the sofa.

"You know he did good today." Harry said smiling at his sleeping son. "What do you mean?" Liam said "He was like himself nearly all day apart from when he fell asleep over lunch. I mean this time last week he couldn't stay awake for more than an hour." Harry said and Liam nodded. "I know it's great." Liam said as he told Niall to go and grab his homework and he would do some with him. He knew he had to practice Louis' writing as well but that would have to wait till the boy woke up. Niall got on with his homework using his dad's help and the website when needed.

Louis slept for around another hour and once the boy had fully woken up Liam got him to follow him to the kitchen table where he got his sheets out. "Alright lou baby let's do some letters." Liam said excitedly but Louis didn't look to pleased. "Want to do colouring no letters" the four year old moaned. "You can colour after but need to do this first" Liam said. Louis sighed but agreed. "Can I please have a milkshake" Louis asked. "Of course" Liam said as he grabbed one. Louis happily drank the milkshake and then Liam grabbed some paper and a pencil.

"Right let's begin with the letter B." Liam said looking down the list of letters that Louis' teacher had said he needed extra practice with. Louis at first traced the letter and he did it perfectly. He traced it five times before doing his own one. Louis struggled slightly with the letter B and Liam found that it was when he tried to do it lower case he had problems. When he did the capital letter it was fine but the lower case he was struggling. Louis did the letter b almost right but it was the wrong way round. Liam took the boys hand and helped him do a lower case b a few times as his teacher had made a note of this to help the boy with his writing. "Did it." Louis said happily when he saw the b matched his papas.

"You sure did, do you want to try again?" Liam asked and Louis nodded but this time Liam let him try all on his own. This is where Louis struggled. It was the write way but not correct. "That's a p lou." Liam said while chuckling causing Louis to pout. "But, but." Louis said and Liam smiled sadly. "Don't worry baby, just try again." Liam said and Louis sighed sadly but did try again. Louis did it again but this time he did a d. Liam helped the boy draw the letter again five times and then left Louis to it again.Louis eventually just gave up and pushed his pencil away walking off and joining Niall in the living room, where Niall had gone to watch TV after finishing his homework.

"How's he doing?" Harry asked once Louis had walked away. "He's fine until he has to do it completely on his own then he keeps getting them round the wrong way." Liam said. "He'll get it eventually." Harry reassured rubbing Liam's shoulders. Louis went over and hugged his brother.