Chapter 141 - 143

Start from the beginning

Yao Yao who is lying down suddenly changed her position into sitting: "You... you come home."

"Why are you sleeping this early?"

"I feel uncomfortable, so I want to take rest." This is their first time having conversation after their last confrontation, Yao Yao face looked so nervous, her eyes is avoiding his eyes.

And then, the nervous expression of Yu Ao Tian suddenly turned be so gentle and warm, he walked slowly to her bedside, his eyes looked at her neck plastered with hansaplast: "What happen to your neck?"

She feels that her heart will jump out, but she stills pretend to be so composed: "Get scratched."

"Scratched?" an instant, Yu Ao Tian tear-off the hansaplast, it is hickey imprinted in her neck.

Yao Yao hold her breathe, nervously looked at him.

Did Li Mei Yun tell Yu Ao Tian? or else how could he found out?

The atmosphere inside the room is suffocating, Yu Ao Tian's narrowed his eyes: "Little Thing, for this such long time, why don't you learn to be little bit obedience!" when he entered this room, when looking at Yao Yao, he was so sure that she is alright or else, based on her character, she might crying so how could she sleep so soundly? But he also sure enough for 100% this little thing would make excuse or tell lie to him!

Suddenly Yu Ao Tian takes up his phone, she is so curious what he wants to do but when she heard... he spoke and made commend through the phone call: "Stop the medication of Luo Chang!"

"No!" Yao Yao grabbed the phone from Yu Ao Tian, immediately she hung up, although she had paid her grandpa operation fee but the medication fee is paid and supported by Yu Ao Tian, if they stopped her grandpa medication, she really does not know what will happen then!

"Yu Ao Tian, what you..."

"What did you do with those men?"

"Nothing!"

"Did they touch you?"

"They, he just kissed me."

"En?" the meat that sent in front their mouth, but they not even took a bite?" Yu Ao Tian eyes rolled, he sneered: "You say. Would I believe it?"

"Yes! They were trying to rape me. But I was lucky because few of security guards were there to help me. If you are not believed on me, just ask people to come and check on me!" Yao Yao turned the topic to checking her body.

But whatever she said had already predicted by Yu Ao Tian! "No need to have body check, I believed on you. But, I remembered you ever told me that you idolized Li Mei Yun, but how could you also fan of those second stars singer?"

What Yu Ao Tian intending to tell her? Looking at his eyesight, Yao Yao has something alike bad omen, did Li Mei Yun told him that she idolized Ming Hui, so that she...

"It was not me, it was them..."

Ah~ forget it, there is so useless to tell him, Yu Ao Tian loves Li Mei Yun, how would he believed on her? Moreover regarding to her father's matter, he must be thought her seeking for excuses.

"Just think as what you want, if you think that I was the person who came and seduced them, well, just think as you wish. Whatever, it was you who asked me to learn to be slut bitch lover? Well, I was trying to learn to be, just as you wish!" Actually she just peeved with Yu Ao Tian so she spoke like that.

He fisted, but at moment, he sneered: "Good! Very good! I really think you must learn to be the slutty. Well, you can make your debut as slut's maid!" his expression is so cold, "Starting tomorrow, you are Li Mei Yun's personal maid, after you go off from work, you must serve her!"